Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 7:16pm

i dont play for kills like the lusers who play team death match
I hope that the TDM experts we have here don't see that.

Also, how is Op.Metro whoring different from TDM whoring? You're basically playing the same thing over and over.

team death mach is for MW3, play that if you like small maps with no vehicals and no objectives where bullet drop and large map sizes arnt used and where running up to enimys with a shotgun and hipfiring is considered as a brilliant stratigy

face it team death match was only added to the game so it could suck in idiots who play MW3

and yes it is because i actualy need to use a stratigy to get to the objective thats behind 16 enimys, instead of shooting one, getting shot, shooting one, getting shot, over and over like in TDM where its a bunch of retards in a slap fight, the group of retards that got slaped less wins

wish their were golden dog tags for weapons at 100 stars.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "CloseCompany" (May 1st 2012, 7:39pm)

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 7:44pm

i dont play for kills like the lusers who play team death match
I hope that the TDM experts we have here don't see that.

Also, how is Op.Metro whoring different from TDM whoring? You're basically playing the same thing over and over.
team death mach is for MW3, play that if you like small maps with no vehicals and no objectives where bullet drop and large map sizes arnt used and where running up to enimys with a shotgun and hipfiring is considered as a brilliant stratigy

face it team death match was only added to the game so it could suck in idiots who play MW3

and yes it is because i actualy need to use a stratigy to get to the objective thats behind 16 enimys, instead of shooting one, getting shot, shooting one, getting shot, over and over like in TDM where its a bunch of retards in a slap fight, the group of retards that got slaped less wins

TDM is for leveling up weapons, or those days where you just want slaughter... Though those that do it 24/7... uhm... That's kinda weird for battlefield :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 7:48pm

cant spell "slaughter" without "laughter"

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 8:58pm

Remember battlefield 1942? Remember how maps were designed? Big open maps, tanks, infantry, etc.

Compare it to metro. See the difference? If you think TDM was created to "suck in idiots who play MW3", then what kind of idiots did they intend to suck in with metro?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:07pm

i never played that game cause im not that big of a nerd

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:14pm

i never played that game cause im not that big of a nerd
Thanks! Ignore option time.

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:53pm

DART rounds piss me off every day, does that count?

Date of registration
: Jan 22nd 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 11:06pm

A month and a half ago my tritton detanators broke. It was only the in-line audio cable so no big deal just need a replacement. Well I email mad catz and they say they will be with me in a few business days. Fair enough I say, 6 weeks later I get a response. I'm on vacation so I have to wait, I get home and send an email back explaining. That my in-line audio cable is broken and the headphones are buzzing when in use. I should get a free one by this point jeez. I'm still waiting for a response. The darn things have a 2 year warranty. 6 weeks to get a response that asks what is wrong are you kidding me? Mad catz #1 customer service it is absolutely terrible so I need these headphones to go with my Xbox and PC but they still haven't gotten back to me yet. It has been 2 months and no progress that is bs. I want my free fricken headphones they might as well just give me some ax720s. At least those have been ruined by mad catz yet. But it's cool just don't buy new products from tritton or any companies under mad catz control. I'm in the U.S. and they deal with us before anyone in Europe or Asia I hate to see how you poor people have to wait.

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 5:04pm

my dogs went to the bathroom all over my house this morning cause my sister forgot to lock them up so i spent a half hour cleaning that up

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 6:25pm

My day can be summed up by the following rage comic...

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/2…DLU8fpA0aw2.png

I knew she was a bisexual, but this is just taking the piss! :cursing:
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.