Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, April 29th 2013, 11:38am

I love my xbox freezing 70 tickets before the game ends on Metro. Always my favorite.

Don't know why but BF3 only seems to freeze on me while playing metro, about 4 out of 10 Rush matches freeze at the last set of M-Comms.

lolmetro

The funny thing is that with 24 players Metro works on consoles :thumbup:

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, April 29th 2013, 2:14pm

lolmetro

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, April 29th 2013, 3:00pm

The funny thing is that with 24 players Metro works on consoles :thumbup:

ofc it does. 24 people, and a map that at any given time only has three possible ways where enemies can come from. No need to think, your reflexes is all you need. Idiotmode.
And with 24 people you have enough to fill in every gap.

also
LMFAOO operation bottleneck

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, April 29th 2013, 5:14pm

retarded father went to fix my mothers PC... for some reason it lost contact to the network when he remodelled his room and disconnected the router..... So he decided that it was my computer that had stolen her network IP and shut it off..... But he also installed windows update... And I lost loads of data from the stuff I had open.... Took 7 restarts to get the computer alive because of fucked up updates and whatever the hell he did to it <.<

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, April 29th 2013, 5:53pm

The math and mechanics behind Pump Action Slugs - Are they OP? - YouTube

How fucking hard is it to read that the arms have the same multiplier as the fucking chest?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, April 29th 2013, 5:59pm

On console, if a server has Bazaar and Seine, nine times out of ten it's going to have Metro. Not my fault my xbox has to find some way to stop the destruction of people that aren't max rank.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, April 29th 2013, 6:58pm

Also, if you in a store talking on the phone about how good your baby is coming along and you buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke them while walking down the street, you should probably go burn in an aids fire.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, April 29th 2013, 7:18pm

How fucking hard is it to read that the arms have the same multiplier as the fucking chest?

To be more precise, is it so fucking hard to ask on the forums if you're not 100% sure about a weapon's stats? But he did mention where he got his data from, which not everyone youtuber did in the past if I remember correctly.
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, April 29th 2013, 7:34pm

AUTO, CALM. CALM DOWN AUTO. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE VIDEO YET.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, April 29th 2013, 7:36pm

AUTO, CALM. CALM DOWN AUTO. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE VIDEO YET.

;_;

@aimdrol
nah it's the other way around. They DO say where they get the info from, us, just they fuck it up so badly up to the point where it's for us just like "dafuq? we never said that!"