Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, March 25th 2013, 11:27am

@Suiizide
That's it until 1/3 of the enemy team switch into STINGLA and you realise that there's pretty much no viable cover, lol.
Passenger reps bro. ECM buys me enough time, duck in to cover for a little if I need, and I can repair at the same time by swapping seats if I really need to. Trust me, the plan works well.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, March 25th 2013, 11:57am

Work computer went shit ... Have to work on a coworker computer (coworker's holidays) but have to reconfigure all shared mailboxes, all network shared folder ... Lost all work mails, and Feedly, and bookmarks, and not yet published docs ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, March 25th 2013, 12:52pm

I'm loving Scout on End Game. Most enemy Scout and Attack Heli pilots suck and it's free kills, plus dirt bikes are literally free points with Guided Missiles. I've actually used the Scout Heli as an elevated Javelin platform. I find my dirt bike and shoot it down, rotate to the side and let my friend use his Javelin until I reload. Works incredibly well with hilarious effectiveness.

CTF is great because you aren't facing tons of armor that you're helpless against. There's one tank, all you have to do is avoid it. Rush on Riverside is really fun, and conquest on Kiasar and Riverside is good too, it's too bad they have attack helis though...

@Suiizide
That's it until 1/3 of the enemy team switch into STINGLA and you realise that there's pretty much no viable cover, lol.

No viable cover? Not being aggressive enough.
Stingers can't track moving targets at extreme close range, and they don't work at all when you get killed before you can lock on. And ECM counters them half the time, and stealth makes them take an extra half second to lock on. If you take a hit, switch seats, rep, and keep going. I'd much rather face of team of stingers than a team of RPG's.

I have more scout heli gameplay for you to analyze if you would be so kind :)
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Labby

(6,445)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:21pm

I'm loving Scout on End Game. Most enemy Scout and Attack Heli pilots suck and it's free kills, plus dirt bikes are literally free points with Guided Missiles. I've actually used the Scout Heli as an elevated Javelin platform. I find my dirt bike and shoot it down, rotate to the side and let my friend use his Javelin until I reload. Works incredibly well with hilarious effectiveness.

CTF is great because you aren't facing tons of armor that you're helpless against. There's one tank, all you have to do is avoid it. Rush on Riverside is really fun, and conquest on Kiasar and Riverside is good too, it's too bad they have attack helis though...

@Suiizide

No viable cover? Not being aggressive enough.
Stingers can't track moving targets at extreme close range, and they don't work at all when you get killed before you can lock on. And ECM counters them half the time, and stealth makes them take an extra half second to lock on. If you take a hit, switch seats, rep, and keep going. I'd much rather face of team of stingers than a team of RPG's.

I have more scout heli gameplay for you to analyze if you would be so kind :)

kay.

Where is it?
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:25pm

kay.

Where is it?

Oh I am going to upload it later, I am just giving you a heads up. Thanks :)
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:38pm

Antibiotics for one more week and still coughing like shit (=so much I am getting headaches out of it).
Fuck.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:47pm

Spawncampers on CTF.

God the times I wish I could decapitate people through the internet have already hit 3 digits...
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:48pm

Spawncampers on CTF.

God the times I wish I could decapitate people through the internet have already hit 3 digits...

i feel ya, my sociopathic brother. i feel ya.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:59pm

Spawncampers on CTF.

i feel ya, my sociopathic brother. i feel ya.

Let me narrate:

Spawn, get in heli, die because missiles go through ECM
Spawn in chopper again, already locked onto (who needed Below Radar, right?!?)
Spawn yet again, chopper is destroyed and i die from the explosion (5m away)
Tank gets stolen, disable tank, guy jumps out and lags the hell out, I die
Spawn in chopper while they repair, instakilled by 125mm

Nor I or Athemoe could get a vehicle from our base without getting killed, derpbikes aren't an option considering the army of Javelins.

It seriously made me angry.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, March 25th 2013, 11:12pm

Realising that I can't shoot and drive at the same time ... meaning I'll never have my S-Tac ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite