Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:03pm

If there's a chopper addict version of Legion, then probably said person. But since LvLCap isn't we can conclude that he's stealing from our threads and that we should make them hidden =)

No.

Okay, the majority of the youtubers are selfish egoistic assholes that are willing to tell any lie in order to make their videos more popular, and will only link to the original source if they portray the info in a wrong way. But still, we should not hide our info.

That's the whole reason why symthic is here: To help the community understand the game.
If they want to believe an idiot-youtuber, then that's up to them. But if they want to get their, accurate, info here then they should not be stopped.
We should NEVER hide our info.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:05pm

If there's a chopper addict version of Legion, then probably said person. But since LvLCap isn't we can conclude that he's stealing from our threads and that we should make them hidden =)

No.

Okay, the majority of the youtubers are selfish egoistic assholes that are willing to tell any lie in order to make their videos more popular, and will only link to the original source if they portray the info in a wrong way. But still, we should not hide our info.

That's the whole reason why symthic is here: To help the community understand the game.
If they want to believe an idiot-youtuber, then that's up to them. But if they want to get their, accurate, info here then they should not be stopped.

I think he was joking cheap.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:06pm

No.

Just incase.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:09pm

No.

Just incase.

So we should tell the world all our hacks? D:

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:10pm

No.

I think that 'chopper addict version of Legion' gave it away haha.

I agree nubby, and know that hiding the information displayed in Symthic would go against the intentions of the site of giving hard facts for everyone.

Oh welp :3

BTW Ben you playing tonight? I probably will but don't expect tape mode since it's been a week since I last touched a controller, and more than a week since the last time I played BF 3 olol
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:13pm

BTW Ben you playing tonight

I willl be but only till like 11. I have 5 hours of work to do the next day.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:18pm

BTW Ben you playing tonight

I willl be but only till like 11. I have 5 hours of work to do the next day.

Kk, I'll try although it isn't guaranteed... I guess that I could try be home at 9~ except I'm dependent on my parents for transport :/
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:47pm

Battlefield 4 Rumor Control & WZ-10 Helicopter (Battlefield 3 Gameplay/Commentary) - YouTube

Ok so now levelcap is saying that he looked at the heli blades in the trailer and worked out that is was a WZ-10. I don't believe him for a second, I think he saw it on here....

Looked at the blades? You couldn't even see the blades... -.-'

yeah ikr. Hmmmm...

I wonder how many people could make out a helicopter by just looking at the main rotor... :|

LvLcap said he could pick it out from playing BF2 so much.... How did he pick it out 100% from this shitty model? Sure it's got a flat dome but that's not very uncommon... All the details that really give it away are vary hard to see really... Think I'll go and install BF2 again and have a really close look :>

There we go... Installed BF2 and got a closeup... :> Apparently LvLcap was able to tell it was this chopper by using this extremely low poly model...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 6:09pm

Fuckin' weather :(

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 6:30pm

LvLCap stole a Turk's (not me lol) discovery and took all the credit! THAT SUMMABISH!

Edit: I still have no double AA batteries for my camera to take a shoe on head version of me and post it here and my 2000th post is getting close ;(