Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, March 1st 2013, 8:45am

Just realized I have to do My Own Terminator, Rambo, and Professional Russian again. The string of obscenities just just came out my mouth was wonderful.

Oh come on.

Squad up with Symfic people, 50% SQDM. Done in 30 minutes at most.

64p 1000 ticket firestorm 24/7, scout the mountains until you see a sniper.

64p CQDom/Metro 24/7, C4.

You have it easy.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, March 1st 2013, 12:35pm

They just plowed the street... Twice... After leaving them unplowed for over a week even though it was necessary.. And now they plowed them after almost all of it had melted, and would probably have been gone like tomorrow... Fucking assholes...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, March 1st 2013, 12:40pm

every. fucking. server in bf3 is filled with noobs. like, is bf3 on sale for 5bucks or something? Half of every server is a lvl 10-20, it's impossible to get good gameplay going atm

f*ck it, im heading to friends and pick up my free vodka. f*ck this noobfest

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, March 1st 2013, 12:42pm

every. fucking. server in bf3 is filled with noobs. like, is bf3 on sale for 5bucks or something? Half of every server is a lvl 10-20, it's impossible to get good gameplay going atm

Actually, I think I saw BF3 on sale for 5... :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, March 1st 2013, 4:56pm

Why can't DotA update like any normal game, with a consistent DL speed and without slowing my PC to snail mode?
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, March 1st 2013, 4:57pm

Really? I gotta start playing seriously again then, I am sick of getting raped by lvl100 people all the time.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:02pm

Really? I gotta start playing seriously again then, I am sick of getting raped by lvl100 people all the time.

trust me, it's fucking terrible. all of those idiots are just running around like it's cod, going for purely kills and fancy shit. 70-80% of every team is recon or support. And the amount of smileys in the chat...goddamnit
it is no fun if both your team and your enemy don't know what they're supposed to do, and on top of that the enemy is unpredictable as hell. no good gameplay possible, you'll learn nothing of it. the only thing that'll happen is that you might get a positive KD, well woop-tee-doo...

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:19pm

trust me, it's fucking terrible. all of those idiots are just running around like it's cod, going for purely kills and fancy shit. 70-80% of every team is recon or support.
lol and what's new? :D :D :D

I am actually sick of the recon part in Aftermath maps. I swear to all fucking gods there are 2-3 snipers in EVERY squad most of the time.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:35pm

trust me, it's fucking terrible. all of those idiots are just running around like it's cod, going for purely kills and fancy shit. 70-80% of every team is recon or support.
lol and what's new? :D :D :D

I am actually sick of the recon part in Aftermath maps. I swear to all fucking gods there are 2-3 snipers in EVERY squad most of the time.

that's when you know you're in a server with noobs.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:45pm

That my car broke..
It was -25'c outside and once I started it, oil filter adapter's O ring cracked and it puked all the oil to my yard.

NECRO QUOTE!
Sym, I'm not even sorry :D