Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:29pm

Tried to start Skyrim 3 times on my PS3... 3 crashes. Same with NFS:TR a bit later. :|
Ded.

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:38pm

Tried to start Skyrim 3 times on my PS3... 3 crashes. Same with NFS:TR a bit later. :|

Wait, you have a PC that can run Bf3, but you don't have Skyrim on it?

whuuuuut

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:42pm

Like mine? :P

< Too stupid to play Skyrim
I'm a tsundere tentacle

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,720)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:45pm

What the hell happened to tables? Do you remember tables? I remember tables...
I'm getting my room re-done this week, just picked a bed out and that's coming on Wednesday, I'll be helping disassemble the fucking awful bunk bed I've had since I was about 10 tomorrow and I'll be sleeping on the Camping Bed until the new bed comes. Due to the odd structure of my room we've had to move a lot of stuff around, most importantly I'll lose the folding table under my bed meaning I've had to get a new one.
Just spent the past hour and a half looking online for a table, nothing fancy just a black fucking table but oh no, nonononono you can't have a table so why not a desk? I don't want a desk, I've got a desk for my computer but I need a large table; nothing more, a large black piece of wood on 4 legs is all I ask for! Cheapest table I can find? 170! What?! WHY?! When the fuck did tables becomes the work surface of the upper fucking class?! When were the average working/middle classes forced to use a shitty 60cm wide desk with so no leg room because of all the retractable keyboard tables and rotating columns and unnecessary shelves? When did this happen?! Why do I have to pay 50 more than my bed for a slab of wood on 4 legs!!!
:pinch:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Quintessence by Darkthrone!

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:45pm

Wait, you have a PC that can run Bf3, but you don't have Skyrim on it?

whuuuuut

Skyrim is available for console?
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:46pm

Just spent the past hour and a half looking online for a table, nothing fancy just a black fucking table but oh no, nonononono you can't have a table so why not a desk? I don't want a desk, I've got a desk for my computer but I need a large table; nothing more, a large black piece of wood on 4 legs is all I ask for! Cheapest table I can find? 170! What?! WHY?! When the fuck did tables becomes the work surface of the upper fucking class?! When were the average working/middle classes forced to use a shitty 60cm wide desk with so no leg room because of all the retractable keyboard tables and rotating columns and unnecessary shelves? When did this happen?! Why do I have to pay 50 more than my bed for a slab of wood on 4 legs!!!

IKEA my friend

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,720)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:49pm

IKEA my friend

IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:53pm

IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..."

Theres only one thing to do now.

HERE ARE THE STEPS!
1. ACQUIRE 8 CINDERBLOCKS
2. ACQUIRE LARGE SLAB OF WOOD
3. STACK THOSE CINDERBLOCK FUCKERS UP
4. LAY WOOD ON CINDERBLOCKS

BAM! Thats a table.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,720)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:58pm

IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..."

Theres only one thing to do now.

HERE ARE THE STEPS!
1. ACQUIRE 8 CINDERBLOCKS
2. ACQUIRE LARGE SLAB OF WOOD
3. STACK THOSE CINDERBLOCK FUCKERS UP
4. LAY WOOD ON CINDERBLOCKS

BAM! Thats a table.

Yeah...Yeah that's the most table-like table I've seen all day...
Dammit I'll get my coat :pinch: :D

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 4:59pm

got an awful fucking headache, I feel like on the verge of vomiting at any time, my eyes are hurting me, and I go from cold to ok in cycles ...
Headache or gastro ... or flue ... a couple of co-workers went sick last weeks, but my wildest headaches always looked like gastro ...

Can't play for shit, tried earlier today, I felt like my eyes were about to pop out and go live their lives by themselves "fuck you guy, we retire !"
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite