Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 1:05am

Re: What pissed you off today?

One word:

Women. ->:[-
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 5:16pm

I raged so hard last night after our excellent streak of squad deathmatch was ruined by two randoms who joined our squad.
Just me and one of my best friends, we were merking every match top squad just the two of us, vs the other 3 squads.
It all started with our 4th game -
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/35237758/2/175449340/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 175449340/</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The two guys on our squad were FREAKING CAMPING, in the most RETARDED areas too, with claymores around them... THE ENTIRE GAME!!! so we lost! to two squads who catched up to us!, It was just FREAKING AMAZING! I thought that was the tip of the ice berg, boy was I wrong... The next match loaded...
Next round was on Tehran Hwy, We got the advantage spawn with the BMP next to us, Sadly I didn't get the driver seat, but the gunners... WoW... Is all I can say... So the guy drives off at the speed of light (Almost runs Puppy Down), Doesn't stop (EASY EASY 5-6 Kills I missed because this TARD kept driving away from easy kills, He drives all the way to the top of the map... and starts using the bmp as a armored sniper rifle... Oh man did me and my boy rage, Thus began the Team Killing, cause these guys were the biggest fail campers ruining our squad wins, cause all they can do is find a corner, setup claymores, and die cause they were big fails. Ultimately before I got the boot, the idiot drove the bmp straight into a pile of mines, OBVIOUS MINES BTW.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/35240461/2/175449340/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 175449340/</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I honestly wanted to message these two retards, but my blood pressure was ready to explode, so we left. He decided to head to bed, I went to play Total Miner for a little to cool down. I even took the plunge and played CoD: Black Ops, and! Actually had FUN (Very Rare).

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 5:46pm

Playing pre-Karkand

Got a NINE-KILL FEED--grenade double immediately followed by a F2000 triple spray followed by using my Rex to finish off two more guys and a 320 double. All taking out one staircase on Metro. And some total douche that had intentionally zombie'd himself comes in and frontknifes me after I hit him twice with direct impact 320s. Montage clip ruined by an intentional zombie. He got reported for a few hacks/exploits on Battlelog by a few people I know the next day, so it's not too bad, but still. 9-FEED!!!
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, March 12th 2012, 12:35am

Quoted from ""Nick 30075""

Playing pre-Karkand

Got a NINE-KILL FEED--grenade double immediately followed by a F2000 triple spray followed by using my Rex to finish off two more guys and a 320 double. All taking out one staircase on Metro. And some total douche that had intentionally zombie'd himself comes in and frontknifes me after I hit him twice with direct impact 320s. Montage clip ruined by an intentional zombie. He got reported for a few hacks/exploits on Battlelog by a few people I know the next day, so it's not too bad, but still. 9-FEED!!!

I have a worse killfeed I missed out on. Bad Company 2, first base of Valparaiso. Me and my friend where defending and every enemy was on the beach. I casually said 'go get behind them and kill them all'. He totally fucking did, it was a 17 killfeed! Take into account the fact that you can only get 16 players on a BC2 team - so at least 1 player respawned into it! I could have had that myself.:(
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 12th 2012, 1:58am

Quoted from ""Autosynthesis""

I have a worse killfeed I missed out on. Bad Company 2, first base of Valparaiso. Me and my friend where defending and every enemy was on the beach. I casually said 'go get behind them and kill them all'. He totally fucking did, it was a 17 killfeed! Take into account the fact that you can only get 16 players on a BC2 team - so at least 1 player respawned into it! I could have had that myself.:(

On Xbox, team size is 12. I once got 14 kills in less than 30 seconds on Port Valdez. 13 snipers and a medic. Flanked them and wrecked with the M16. Thank goodness for killing in 2-3 bursts and having an insanely fast reload! Only got shot at once, it was an idiot wookie with an MP443, I whipped out mine since I was reloading my M16 and killed him before he could hit me enough times to kill me.

Sad thing is, we lost that base, even after I did that much damage... . Ended up winning 50+ - 20ish.

Played last night, took the first set on Valparaiso at 2 tickets...steamrolled from there on.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Sokolovac

Administrator

(332)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 6:58am

I thought this was IRL things that pissed you off. The bf3 stuff should be in the "you know youre on a bad team when".

Just Saiyan.
POI~

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 5:26pm

for the moment i'm a bit happy,but wait some minute and my 500 ping 300 jitter connection will return,and then i will kill my brother because he say "i don't want to change connection"

WTF ARE YOU SAYING?! they can change the 2 connection at the same moment,so you will only get a US-like connection without negative moments!...

Fuck.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 6:56pm

Helping to organizing a pistol competition tomorrow, so we had to be out there this morning at 8 to set up all the targets.. Why? Because that's how they've always done it... :|

Thought that was bad enough.. But then I heard that we have to be there at 7 tomorrow if we want to be in the competition ourselves, so we shoot before the rest... Which means that we have to go back ahead of 7 to fix the targets since they can't be up in case it rains during the night...

The competition then starts at 9... And the thought everyone had in their minds was.. Why the hell do we have to be there 2 hours before everyone else? oO

Yay for ruining weekend sleep because of old traditions.. A lot of people are sick atm, so I bet there wont be that many competing either, just like last time when we sat there in -25 for ~4 hours and only ~25 shooters came...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Feb 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 10:54pm

American politics. Every day.

ToTheSun

Be Creative.