Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:02pm

can't fucking do this Q&A video. Keep coughing or messing up. ugh

so?

'alright, i've got a cold, so enjoy the coughing and the video guys!'

why'd u care :'3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:39pm

so?

That and I keep saying stupid shit, plus vegas keeps freezing. I will try again
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

• "ExProsiveGaming" has been banned

Date of registration
: Nov 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:53pm

so?

Do you have enough memory allocated to your vegas?
If not, set it higher. That might solve the problem.
ExProsiveGaming: Can I tell you something?
TheRussianBadger: Is it a secret?
TheRussianBadger: I really like secrets.
TheRussianBadger: Except when they have to do with erectile dysfunction.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:01pm

so?

It has never done this before.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:35pm

so?

Also, open Task Manager, go to processes, right click on vegas(insertnumbersrelatingtoyourversionhere).exe and click Set Priority>High. It will make it use the CPU more aggressively and might help reduce the stuttering. Vegas is pretty CPU heavy relative to normal programs.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:39pm

QUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

._."

Date of registration
: Oct 17th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:41pm

AUG A3, M16A3, or G3 - Forums - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 3

Said about the G3 - "You're joking right? Even with 34 damage a hit the gun has worse accuracy than an AEK."
*twitch*

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:45pm

Battlelog.
Nuff' said. :3
Ded.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:46pm

so?

Also, open Task Manager, go to processes, right click on vegas(insertnumbersrelatingtoyourversionhere).exe and click Set Priority>High. It will make it use the CPU more aggressively and might help reduce the stuttering. Vegas is pretty CPU heavy relative to normal programs.
I have already set it to above normal, and it still didn't work. I will try high. The thing is I have made it 2-3 times not but whenever I click the button to stop the voice recording, it just freezes.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:55pm

so?

I have already set it to above normal, and it still didn't work. I will try high. The thing is I have made it 2-3 times not but whenever I click the button to stop the voice recording, it just freezes.
What happens when you end the recording? Does the program crash? If it's anything but that, try letting it sit for a couple of mins because it has to finish encoding the file, and the start and end take more effort than everything else. If that doesn't work, Exprosive made a good suggestion. Try allocating more memory to the program. Let me know if you need to know how :)

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.