Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 8:51pm

I've hated Gunmaster ever since I won one game, danced around in excitement for an hour and the day after they released the 'Gunmaster Winner Ribbons' and didn't give me one ;(

I love how I have more winner rounds than played rounds, because they added them later xD

So I might have my one Winner Ribbon? 8o

No, I was showing off my small amount of wins in that gamemode, which are all after the ribbon was added.

Sorry.
Yeah i have more winner ribbons than played ribbons as well.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 8:52pm

I've hated Gunmaster ever since I won one game, danced around in excitement for an hour and the day after they released the 'Gunmaster Winner Ribbons' and didn't give me one ;(

I love how I have more winner rounds than played rounds, because they added them later xD

No, I was showing off my small amount of wins in that gamemode, which are all after the ribbon was added.

Sorry.

Oh.....Oh...Ok ;(
...*Sniff* My friend will always know I won a round of Gunmaster, he was on the other end of the Steam Chat when I went "OMFG I WON I WON I WON I WON I KNIFED THE COLONEL 100 AND WON! FUCK HIM THE SHITBUCKET FAILED OLOLOLOLOL" or something along those lines :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 8:54pm

Sorry.

Oh.....Oh...Ok ;(
...*Sniff* My friend will always know I won a round of Gunmaster, he was on the other end of the Steam Chat when I went "OMFG I WON I WON I WON I WON I KNIFED THE COLONEL 100 AND WON! FUCK HIM THE SHITBUCKET FAILED OLOLOLOLOL" or something along those lines :D

I find it funny...

Hunturk knows how playing GM with me is (unless we're talking about the poorly designed AM versions of them, of course), right, hunturk?
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 8:58pm

Sorry.

Oh.....Oh...Ok ;(

I find it funny...

Hunturk knows how playing GM with me is (unless we're talking about the poorly designed AM versions of them, of course), right, hunturk?
yeah I do.

Oscar you are very fond of the adjective "Ridiculous"
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 9:06pm

Sorry.

Oh.....Oh...Ok ;(

I find it funny...

yeah I do.

I'll take that as a compliment :3

GM (again, on the proper maps intended for the game mode) is generally easy. Using different guns shouldn't be a struggle.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 9:08pm

Sorry.

Oh.....Oh...Ok ;(

I find it funny...

yeah I do.

GM (again, on the proper maps intended for the game mode) is generally easy. Using different guns shouldn't be a struggle.

I'm guessing that was AFTER they brought out the different setups?
In my day, we had to get the penultimate kill with the M320 LVG...It was like killing people with a tennis ball...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 9:09pm

Sorry.

Oh.....Oh...Ok ;(

I find it funny...

yeah I do.

I'm guessing that was AFTER they brought out the different setups?
In my day, we had to get the penultimate kill with the M320 LVG...It was like killing people with a tennis ball...

Out of my 25 wins, 20 are with the default rotation :3

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 9:11pm

Yeah I have never played with anything else other than the normal rotation
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, January 4th 2013, 2:09pm

Magazines I ordered 3 weeks ago still haven't shipped.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, January 4th 2013, 4:15pm

Bragger douche strikes again!

Ok, so he keeps bragging he has a 24" in 1080p resolution, so to piss him off, I said I had a 32" that I use.
And He's like : OLOLOLOL, that's your TV, and I'm like, I don't give a crap, TV = Monitor (sorta, response times may suck)
I'm a tsundere tentacle