Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:34pm

You can't play skyrim without any smithing at all, my main is sneak w/ bow as well, but already at 70 or so points into smithing

You'll have to watch me then, that was the deal :D

What's pissing me off today? I finally decide to begin the laborious task of transferring everything from the downstairs computer onto either my PC or my laptop and my laptop isn't co-operating in the slightest! McAfee (I swear to God, for a 'Free Trial' aimed at trying to entice me with the software's wonderful features in the hope I'll buy the full version when it runs out its done the complete opposite) has begun its campaign of psychological warfare where it CONSTANTLY pops up saying "Scan your PC" or "There's an error!" and what's worse is I know the mountain I'll need to climb by the end of this...I'll need to transfer ITunes onto my laptop ;(

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:36pm

No, don't use iTunes. We can find a solution.

Also, I followed Dice's advice and installed AVG antivirus. Best programm.

• "Blue Panda" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:43pm

I think I got scammed by goddamned Pakistanis.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:43pm

FUCK YES. FUCK YOU REGISTRY, FUCK YOU SERVICES AND FUCK YOU WHATEVER VIRUS WENT AND PLAYED HAVOC WITH MY SYSTEM.

It works now, just in case you didn't get it.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:52pm

No, don't use iTunes. We can find a solution.

Also, I followed Dice's advice and installed AVG antivirus. Best programm.

Well I'm not using Spotify before you start. Seeing money disappear monthly out of my account freaks me the fuck out, especially since my Bank takes a little bit of time to provide me with details on what took the money out :pinch:
As for ITunes I've already got near 1000 songs on there so just 'Stopping using it' isn't an option I don't think...

And now McAfee wants to update and I can't stop it...Fantastic...My Laptop has absolutely no power behind it so I effectively can't do a thing whilst its updating! Fuck. My. Life :(

I know AVG is the best one but McAfee came with the laptop and I effectively set this thing up in school so I thought 'Meh, why not?' :P

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:52pm

I keep nothing useful on my C drive just for those moments when I need to reinstall windows because something happened. :3

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:54pm

McAfee sucks balls, and AVG isn't much better. Malwarebytes is the best.

iTunes is a great program for me, I don't understand all the hate.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:55pm

I keep nothing useful on my C drive just for those moments when I need to reinstall windows because something happened. :3

Oh God I pray nothing ever comes to that, the last time I tried to 'Fix' anything I uninstall the GPU...Not the drivers but the card...
When it comes to computers this is actually me:

:pinch:

EDIT: Oh...My sister says I can use the Task Manager to set McAfee to 'Low Priority' and then just keep going. Well you learn something new everyday I suppose :D
ITunes needs 1GHz of processor speed and I've got 1.3...Alright, this is gonna be interesting :P

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 1:10pm

...ITunes what the fuck do you mean 'Do I have sufficient privileges'?! Yes! Now fucking work you bastard!
*Readies stress balls* X(

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 1:13pm

You have 1.3? My phone is literally better than that.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.