Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 1:52am

Believe me, there's nothing I want to do more sometimes. Typical modern teenager, arrogant, lazy and with an undeserved sense of immunity to consequences. He needs a fucking slap occasionally to keep him in his damn place, a backhand, Archie style. But whenever I get angry enough to do so, she intervenes.

He retreated to his room and has since apologised, still hasn't made the fucking coffee though.

Oh, I know how that is. I'd usually just wait 'till my parents were gone to do it. :D

I do it with my little brother, he QQs so much LoL.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 3:23am

What pissed me off today is how late women in my family seem to be for everything.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 4:14am

My school lecture.

Shitty book. Now its 4am and I need sleep.

Want to punch/stab/kill something/someone as well, ugh.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 5:03am

Believe me, there's nothing I want to do more sometimes. Typical modern teenager, arrogant, lazy and with an undeserved sense of immunity to consequences. He needs a fucking slap occasionally to keep him in his damn place, a backhand, Archie style. But whenever I get angry enough to do so, she intervenes.

He retreated to his room and has since apologised, still hasn't made the fucking coffee though.

Oh, I know how that is. I'd usually just wait 'till my parents were gone to do it. :D

I do it with my little brother, he QQs so much LoL.

Just don't break his nose...or a window. :rolleyes:

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 3:05pm

So.... 3 weeks ago I decided to buy a cap that I could use when shooting because the son is so damn low during this time of year.. Went through a couple of clothing stores but all they had were fugly designer caps and I just don't buy that crap. So I went online and bought a black swedish army cap because I know it looks ok plus I know it fits, as well some new black army pants, since they also look good, are very practical plus never fail, and has exactly the same size every time. Also ordered some rain pants just in case I have to be out all day in the rain again, more rain proof than the army pants alone...

So, I ordered those on Monday 3 weeks ago, hoping to maybe get it before the weekend for the IPSC examination. On Thursday I had a missed call from them in the morning, but I noticed it too late to do anything about it.. Plus it would just be a hassle to call back anyways... Late on Friday afternoon I got an email from them saying that the rain pants were completely out of stock and backordered on the supplier. Late on Friday.. Great.. So even if I had replied straight away there's no way the mail service would get it in time to transport it during the weekend which they often do on orders coming in early on Fridays.

So on the next Monday I get a reply that they've acknowledged my cancellation of the rain pants and will ship the rest right away.

Time passes and 2 weeks later, last Wednesday morning I sent an email wondering wth is going on and why I haven't been refunded for the rain pants even.. In the afternoon I yet again got a call from them, but I was down in my workshop so I missed it yet again :| On Friday afternoon I got a reply saying they would send the package right away... Right... No apology for their obvious fubar or anything...

Yesterday on Monday I finally got an SMS saying the package had been delivered to the dropoff point. Not the normal one 200 meters away though.. A different one ~1.5 km away.. Great...

So today I decided to take my bicycle and get some exercise which getting the package rather than taking the bus and paying ~2.5, fuck that.

Pretty nice day, bit low on air in the tires but it was ok.. Picked up the package, helped an old lady open the door and noticed that she was struggling down the stairs and her walker was parked behind a bike some distance away from the stairs handrail, so I brought it up to her and she was so thankful and happy that someone helped an old lady :thumbup:

Then I took out my bike, strapped on the package and was just going to mount up, but a wet autumn leaf had planted itself under my left shoe so I slipped off the pedals and crashed straight over the bike.. Twisting the front wheel 90 degrees from the handle as well and mangling the mud guard along with bending the support struts for it... Fucking piece of shit. :cursing:

Took me like 3 minutes to bend it all back into shape.. Doesn't look like anything was actually damaged, just some simple bending and twisting and it looked ok.. Haven't done a full damage check on it but it kinda sucks either way since I got the bike brand new back in June :thumbdown:

So, as thanks for taking the bike to get some exercise as well as helping an old lady I was rewarded with a limp on my right leg plus a messed up barely used bicycle. Fuck you world. :thumbdown:

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 3:07pm

Life fucks everything.

Even the good guys.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 3:26pm

Parents woke me up at 4, went to sleep at 3.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 4:10pm

Waking up.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 4:52pm

My manager (dev activity) making drama because another manager (infrastructure services) and my projects manager offer me an quite cool opportunity.

To explain more clearly :
I was teached how to code thing but not to design application, make specs and the like.
I am the kind of guy that recruits other to help him do the job (made it all my class years ^^)
I was introduced to ERP, Information systems and Web/Application accessibility and I liked it.
I was recruited as a C# dev, but I don't have a sufficient skill level to make anything right in the imposed delays so I went hating having to dev.

Last week my projects manager came to me with a proposition : working with the infra activity for one of our client that have a messy CMDB and our team there need someone who know the principles of workflows, information systems and the like.
Almost no code, pivot tables, teamwork, workflows, things he knows I like.
I answered that I am interested and he called the infra manager to tell her I was OK.
Friday, I had an interview with the infra manager, the project manager and all was going well as they seemed OK to take me in their team.

This morning I learnt that the Dev Manager (my manager) had a talk with the Infra Manager and when they came to my subject it seems like my manager was not informed of the proposition and was quite upset about the idea of me working with infra.

I can understand why he is upset about it : that means that he don't have jobs for me so I have to go work for the other manager, in short he's bad at his job.
He recruited me saying that I'll have formation to make me a better dev, that I will have help, time and support to pass Microsoft certifications, that I will have formations about code and DB design, that I will have project in WPF and Silverlight (I am interested in User Experience too).
In one year and a half I've been on a Asp.Net project without any formation with a client who changes specs each day and 3 months late delays, at 2h from home in train, in a team of really experienced peoples who didn't know that I was a newb ... I have been left alone with almost no specs to implement evolutions on a 10 years old project so messy that even the person who knows it the better don't know exactly where thing are (and this person is my project manager so he don't have many time ...) and then I've been on localisation integration. The last one was proposed by my project manager as a manner to help me retrieve from the previous projects, effectively making something and feel useful, seeing that I am capable. I was near a burnout at the time, that help a lot, but I'm still a neurotic perfectionist.

Now the localisation integration activity doesn't need two persons anymore, and as I'm the least experienced, I'm the one leaving. It's logical. But I have already talked a lot with my project manager and he knows I don't like to dev anymore. SO ... Here we are with the proposition.

That was my 3615 MyLife time of the day.

On a lighter note : http://www.deezer.com/track/11094654
(and if the site is not accessible : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJHLpYMTlA)
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 5:24pm

My subbox is being violated by BO2 multiplayer gameplay. Which isn't that bad but I honestly want to see it from one person only.