Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 8:59pm

I had to pause gaming for school stuff. Priorities.

Actually I was kinda happy to start BF4 again, but after a few rounds I finally realised: BF4 sucks.

Why I am playing it? Oh yeah, I dont know any other good shooter.

Oh, and dont bother me with "git gud". If its only fun for the winning receiver then its a shitty game.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 9:03pm

I had to pause gaming for school stuff. Priorities.

Actually I was kinda happy to start BF4 again, but after a few rounds I finally realised: BF4 sucks.

Oh, and dont bother me with "git gud". If its only fun for the winning receiver then its a shitty game.

have you tried rainbow six or titanfall? they are the only 2 shooters i know that are fun even when losing.
actually, they are the only 2 games in general that i know are still fun even when losing.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 9:13pm

have you tried rainbow six or titanfall? they are the only 2 shooters i know that are fun even when losing.
actually, they are the only 2 games in general that i know are still fun even when losing.

No I havent, but since titanfall is.... well I dont know how populated it is, so I have to try out R6S then... Mmmh not very interested in the "Competitive" Style of 5v5. It just sucks even harder to suck then. So I think.

Maybe I wouldnt care for any death/loose in BF4, if there wouldnt be the damn e-peeen Battlelog. OR FUCKING SATURATION. I cannot even see the enemies in this mixture of brown, grey and (choose map color spectrum). Srsly, I cant stand the "realism" color palette, where I need dorritos to see that there is an enemy.
still playin' Motorstorm

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 11:48pm

Exactly the problem I'm facing. Hoping that the Division turns out to be good, since both Metro and Fallout both fell by the wayside. Might get XCOM 2 since that looks fun, but at the same time that's $60 that I can't put towards the Division...
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 11:54pm

Exactly the problem I'm facing. Hoping that the Division turns out to be good,

What's it even about?
Its been mentioned a lot recently. All I know about is: its a Tom Clancy game, it isn't either of the other Tom Clancy games I know about (HAWX and Rainbow Seven), and apparently Ubisoft have ruined it before it was even released somehow :|

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: The Shivering Voice of the Ghost by Gehenna!

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:27am

What's it even about?
Its been mentioned a lot recently. All I know about is: its a Tom Clancy game, it isn't either of the other Tom Clancy games I know about (HAWX and Rainbow Seven), and apparently Ubisoft have ruined it before it was even released somehow :|

Open world third person shooter thingy that is similar-ish in terms of loot mechanics to Destiny but set in a post apocalyptic (?) New York that kind of reminds me of The Last of Us. They had a beta like last week and on PC there were already hackers on day 2. They claim those issues have been solved but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm not aware of any other issues, I have little interest in the game, but having shitty anti-hack and cookie cutting your game theme from every single player game that has surfaced since 2012 are pretty big problems in their own right.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:34am

What's it even about?
Gameplay-wise it's essentially Destiny: New York City, except it's in third person, available to PC and there's semi-seamless transitions to the PVP section of the map called the Dark Zone. Dark Zone has the best gear, and anyone that goes about griefing gets marked as rogue on other people's HUDs for a period of time. Story is that you're part of the Strategic Homeland Division (SHD) -- a self-supported stay-behind team in NYC tasked with getting it back in order after a smallpox pandemic on Black Friday essentially takes down the US government and most of the country in a business week.

How it got "ruined" before release: one of the game's developers said the game was held back in development so that it didn't make the console versions look too bad. From what I've heard it's still a very high-quality game: thing is, it's still dumbed down graphics-wise compared to what was shown in the E3 reveal. The awesome-reveal-less-awesome-release is par for the course in the industry these days (example: Watch_Dogs, another Ubisoft game) and the whole holding-back-PCs-for-parity-with-consoles has been one of the suspicions of the PCMR community for a while now, but this is the first time someone from the industry has actually come out and said it. Ubisoft has since marched out the PR police saying it was developed from the ground up on PC and that they got good feedback in the closed beta, blah blah blah damage control all the things. IMO: still looks good, but Ubi is quickly cementing itself as the biggest asshole publisher for the year.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:47am

What's it even about?

Open world third person shooter thingy that is similar-ish in terms of loot mechanics to Destiny but set in a post apocalyptic (?) New York that kind of reminds me of The Last of Us. They had a beta like last week and on PC there were already hackers on day 2. They claim those issues have been solved but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm not aware of any other issues, I have little interest in the game, but having shitty anti-hack and cookie cutting your game theme from every single player game that has surfaced since 2012 are pretty big problems in their own right.

actualy, those weren't hackers, but bugs, for some reason between the various group and NY-dark zone transition, people could become ethereal, as in, invincible and invisible.

it is true that there could be easy hacks though, as most of the stats stuff it's client-wise(i guess that's because you can use your SP loot for the dark zone)
afaik they already worked on a solution for the open beta.

@CobaltRose

imho, at least on pc, the only real differences between E3 and closed beta were animations(there were a lot less in the public product) and "stationary smoke"(smoke that it's not derived by user interactions such as grenades), that at least with side-by-side images i've seen online as well as looking back at the E3 presentation video.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:48am

blah blah blah damage control all the things. IMO: still looks good, but Ubi is quickly cementing itself as the biggest asshole publisher for the year.

Meanwhile, Amazon gives people things for free and DICE SE pushes the envelope, once again, with BF5.

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:57am

actualy, those weren't hackers, but bugs, for some reason between the various group and NY-dark zone transition, people could become ethereal, as in, invincible and invisible.

I was aware of those bugs. But there were also already hacks available for the game, and from what I gather it was one of the easiest AAA titles to crack in a few years. This isn't a kotaku article i'm citing or anything. I help run an mmo private server and visit Elite PvPer's forums somewhat regularly, Division hacks were publicly available and free to download. Not to mention videos that popped up like these (note his Dark Zone level changing):

https://youtu.be/DtZX_nCm3cA

Please bear in mind I'm only linking this video because these specific cheats have been shut down by Ubisoft, and further don't link to any source. Linking of any currently working cheating mechanics in any game is against our own rules here.