Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-09 at 02:35. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:29am

If I remember rightly Cheapnub had sociopathy himself, so him making any comment on others mental health would be hypocritical. He was a total dick anyway and couldn't handle not getting his own way. I'm surprised he wasn't involved in more incidents like this sooner. If he does return I will continue ignoring him as I have for a good while, but inevitably it's going to happen again.

LUDIC PLISS
IS TROOTH SEHRN

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:32am

@3VerstsNorth
Fuck, let it die already.

Yes, IIRC there is a word in Japanese meaning 'silencing someone/-thing to death'.

Would posting a mature pony help?
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:34am

@3VerstsNorth
Fuck, let it die already.

Yes, IIRC there is a word in Japanese meaning 'silencing someone/-thing to death'.

Would posting a mature pony help?

Let's find out.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

• "Blue Panda" has been banned
  • "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:40am

I miss her :c

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:48am

...who are autistic, quote, "mentally-ill"

And how was this incorrect or -accurate? Maybe colloquial as mental illness as a term is giving way to 'mental disorder' and 'brain disease'. By definition, a diagnosis of illness (for classification of Aspergers in Autism Spectrum Disorders, see Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) indicates that the person is ill as opposed to being healthy. This is what diagnoses do.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

• "Blue Panda" has been banned
  • "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:51am

Also, Souper said something that angered Cheap.
But end of convo guys.

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:59am

...who are autistic, quote, "mentally-ill"

And how was this incorrect or -accurate? Maybe colloquial as mental illness as a term is giving way to 'mental disorder' and 'brain disease'. By definition, a diagnosis of illness (for classification of Aspergers in Autism Spectrum Disorders, see Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) indicates that the person is ill as opposed to being healthy. This is what diagnoses do.

There's a difference between what is said and what is communicated. Mentally-ill is not inaccurate, but it was meant to be derogatory. Calling someone "retarded" is not making a factual statement about their mental health, but intended to insult, and is meant to be a derogatory term at the expense of real people who happen to be "retarded". It's in the same vein as calling someone "gay" or "a fag". If I call a homosexual person a faggot, does that make it okay because he is a real homosexual? If I call a black person by the n-word, does that make it okay because he is a black person? It's not inaccurate, is it?

Like I said, this kind of discussion does not belong here. The moderator says to stop. So if you're done defending the use of offensive terms, do what I told you to do and let this issue die.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 1:00am

The bottom line is that some of the people on this forum need to grow a backbone. And maybe some testicles.

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 1:02am

The bottom line is that some of the people on this forum need to grow a backbone. And maybe some testicles.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 1:06am

That's not the issue. The issue is that we try to maintain a level of maturity here. The kind of attitude that was displayed is something that belongs on Battlelog. If you want to go out and act like an immature, prepubescent boy who is likely to end up being a welfare recipient, then go along to Battlelog or some other forum to show off your low levels of intelligence.

The bottom line is that some people need to learn to follow the rules and stop prolonging this discussion before the thread gets locked again.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

a la Miley Cyrus

Fucking hell!