Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:00pm

Green, y u no beast headphones and cheap standalone microphone?

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:33pm

My stats are very slowly, but steadily increasing, but so does my rage level. Again. Damnit. I don't want to constantly keep pissing my wife off by beating on the table and yelling "fuck fuck fucking cunt shit motherfucking fuck!!". And I thought I was cool after my two months break.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:41pm

My stats are very slowly, but steadily increasing, but so does my rage level. Again. Damnit. I don't want to constantly keep pissing my wife off by beating on the table and yelling "fuck fuck fucking cunt shit motherfucking fuck!!". And I thought I was cool after my two months break.

Hmm...You tried listening to music when you play? Stops me from losing my shit :)
Another thing that (Usually) helps is playing with someone else over VOIP, just talking to someone else helps me stay relatively calm.
Failing that try some kind of stress relief device. Tennis ball, stress ball, something you can really fuck up if shit goes south. I've got a pillow that I like to strangle and pretend its the stupid Colonel 100 cunt who just M16'd me in the face for the 8 billionth time 8o

Although I also have the luxury of my family being trained over the years to leave me the fuck alone when I'm in a bad mood so I never bother anyone...Well I'm always bothering them but if they don't speak out about it then everything's fine :D

Another thing it might be is you're probably putting too much stress on yourself to improve. Try playing for fun every so often, fuck the stats, or try doing what I do and go for a game-by-game standpoint and don't give 3 fucks about your overall score. If I come out of one game doing fairly well then I'm glad, not caring at all that my total K/D is like 1.2 or something :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:48pm

I am actually glad there is never anyone in TS when I play, because it would get annoying fast.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:53pm

I am actually glad there is never anyone in TS when I play, because it would get annoying fast.

You don't know that for sure. Like I said, I'm often a lot calmer when I talk to other people when I'm playing something. I may not seem it but what you'll often hear is A LOT better then when I'm by myself :)
Hell, it works so well for me I talk to myself at times :D
...Probably why I like making Let's Plays in hindsight :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, June 28th 2013, 12:25am

lol reminds me of a Battlefield 3 match today
I flank my way into an enemy position by killing a good 5 to 10 people in order to flank these fuckers, when I get to the enemies breeding site ready to unleash my M60 filled with 200 bullets on the backs of a lot of enemies... I get killed by this xbow shot by just one snipper facing forward...
I rage in such a weird way that according to other people in the house my scream sounded like an old man having a heart attack.

Toshiro46

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro46" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, June 28th 2013, 3:56am

Random topic of the night (or whatever time it is where you are):

Auto.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, June 28th 2013, 4:16am

@Octopuss

As time has gone past and I have spent note time in FPSs, I have started to get angry at the game more and more often as I perceive bullshit better than when I was a total noob and though 'meh that guy is just better' rather than 'wow nice bush fucktard'.

As Viper said, playing with friends helps immensely, and something I do in order not to accumulate rage is to just not contain myself when BS happens, because I know if I contain myself then when I explode shot is going south instantly.

And yeah Viper's recommendation of music is good, as long as you're not too used to sound whoring.

And yeah remember to play for fun from time to time, go ahead and be that annoying dickhead camping a building with 7 million claymores and a USAS, get a good laugh out of it :D
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Toshiro46

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro46" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, June 28th 2013, 6:30am

I only started using the USAS after it was nerfed to the ground.

Hipster please.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Friday, June 28th 2013, 10:32am

Uh, well, I don't know. I take dying a lot better than before my break, but there is only so much constant dying every 5 seconds you can take in given period of time :P
Also, guaranteed rage starter for me is snipers. It almost seems a lot more of them started playing lately, and man it's so ridiculously annoying. And there's nothing you can do about it. You just can't take two steps without some dick shooting you in the face from somewhere. I don't have a problem with a good player kicking my ass, because he is obviously better in everything, but those fucking snipers can get my blood boiling so badly I could start destroying things.
My wet dream is server setting for maximum amount of recon per game.