Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 12:59pm

@hunturk

That Spanish line says: you made me rage, shotguns are for people who cannot play

Lol and he was lucky that I went to sleep or else he'd have met my 870 :3

Haha, nah, he is a nice guy. He is on my friends list. He was a fucking BEAST with the F2000. he was running bipod, flash supp though....kinda strange.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:02pm

Bipod+flash supp? Whut?

Doesn't beat my Acog grip supp full auto an94 though.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:03pm

Bipod+flash supp? Whut?

Doesn't beat my Acog grip supp full auto an94 though.

I know my reaction^.

I was using google translate to message him hahaha
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:04pm

truly falling in love with the HOLO <3

Was using it on the f2000, the LEAST accurate AR of ALL...and i was using that piece of shit up to like 70 meter o.O

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:06pm

truly falling in love with the HOLO <3

Was using it on the f2000, the LEAST accurate AR of ALL...and i was using that piece of shit up to like 70 meter o.O

I tried using it on the G3A3 yesterday, and it seemed like my hit reg was worse o.O. I think I am gonna stick with the reflex.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:07pm

@Cheapnub
:thumbsup:

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:08pm

I tried using it on the G3A3 yesterday, and it seemed like my hit reg was worse o.O. I think I am gonna stick with the reflex.

thats odd o.o to me it felt much much better. Not just because of the better fov/sens ratio, that makes it more accurate, but also because it's a lot easier to visually see when your bullets miss (pewpew...oh that round went inbetween his arm and torso). Almost every shot that I actually saw hitting someone's body, did dmg o.O
@Cheapnub

<3

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:10pm

thats odd o.o to me it felt much much better. Not just because of the better fov/sens ratio, that makes it more accurate, but also because it's a lot easier to visually see when your bullets miss (pewpew...oh that round went inbetween his arm and torso). Almost every shot that I actually saw hitting someone's body, did dmg o.O
@Cheapnub

<3
I remember this one instance where I peeked a corner, and full auto G3A3'd into this guys chest from -10m and he just dunked me, even though I put about 7-8 rounds into him.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:11pm

@Cheapnub

<3
I remember this one instance where I peeked a corner, and full auto G3A3'd into this guys chest from -10m and he just dunked me, even though I put about 7-8 rounds into him.

then either ur connection sucks (...have u been using ur phone as a router again? :P), or that .12 spread increase f*cked you over ("full auto g3"...that hurt just reading)

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 1:13pm

@Cheapnub

<3

then either ur connection sucks (...have u been using ur phone as a router again? :P), or that .12 spread increase f*cked you over ("full auto g3"...that hurt just reading)

Nah, my home internet is actually pretty good.

I guessed it might be that damn spread increase, still I didn't think it would effect it THAT much.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet