Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 10:01pm

Idk if this is good thread to write it but I have to do it: there should be results of first recoil multiply in the charts. I'm tired of calculator.

do you mean a list of the recoil-value of the first shot, with various weapons?

I think he meant having the values for the second-shots for all weapons avaliable at the charts instead of having to calculate them by himself (to be used as an comparison parameter maybe?). you could compare the visual aspect from the plotted images at weapon comparison

shouldn't be too hard to code into the charts :/

still, it's also really easy to just compile a list of the end-recoil values of each weapon on their first shot and use that as a reference :/
So will we have the charts or won't?

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 10:18pm

So will we have the charts or won't?
Are you asking for a chart with all weapon's second-shot (recoil from FSM) values? if yes, than you could do it just by multiplying the vertical recoil with its respective FSM though you can preview the recoil pattern at the plotted graphs within "Weapons Comparison".

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 12:28am

I have found my Recon gun!!!
The M39! Tried it out, instantly fell in love! Had a few matches with the Holo on it, loved it. Tried it out with a suppressor and iron sights on some of the tighter maps, loved it. Eventually got really ballsy and stuck an 8x on it and went anti-sniper with it, loved it. Its practically a hitscan, Rizn informed me its got the fastest of all the semi autos or something, basically it got to the point where I didn't even need to hold my breath on some shots cos I'd fire and it'd hit them!

So damn happy, means I can finally use all the classes in BF3 to a certain level. :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 12:50am

The M39! Tried it out, instantly fell in love! Had a few matches with the Holo on it, loved it. Tried it out with a suppressor and iron sights on some of the tighter maps, loved it. Eventually got really ballsy and stuck an 8x on it and went anti-sniper with it, loved it. Its practically a hitscan, Rizn informed me its got the fastest of all the semi autos or something, basically it got to the point where I didn't even need to hold my breath on some shots cos I'd fire and it'd hit them!

So damn happy, means I can finally use all the classes in BF3 to a certain level. :D

I don't approve of your conduct viper. Be a man and use a bolt action.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 12:53am

... or be a smart one and use H-Bar + Foregrip SKS

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 12:55am

Isn't Recon that class with the 870 and the VAL? Never saw any other weapons to choose from :v
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 12:59am

People actually hold their breath while using sniper rifles?

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 1:02am

Uhhh yes. Before every shot.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 1:06am

Uhhh yes. Before every shot.

Not viable for me since my controller likes to drift in some direction most of the time.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 1:09am

Aaaaaand that got me no-where. So no :P

Yeah I'm curious about that. I stuck a question in the Q&A thread about that. I'd hold my breath so it'd steady the scope but sometimes I'd not hold it and I'd still off the guy I was aiming it :D
I did notice, however, that on some of the Recon weapons not holding your breath seems to make perfect shots not hit shit, wondering if it does anything else besides just steady your aim :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!