Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:27pm

@ViperFTW
I know the feeling
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:36pm

@ViperFTW
I know the feeling

Yay :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:14am

does anyone happen to know how to clean a deathadder mouse? :|

A few weeks ago I dropped my glass, and my deathadder was -completely- soaked in beer. Cleaned it asap, thought it was all okay. Since then the left mouse button is sticky as FUCK. I've tried cleaning it, multiple times, again (i did this with just a moist sort of towel :|:|:|). But not really much improvement. ...any1?:c
I'm really not interested in spending more munnies on a new mouse :c

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:22am

All I know is that Razer products suck. I have a Chimaera 5.1 with screwed batteries and an Imperator that sometimes scrolls down a bit when I try to scroll up.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:24am

Well what's your Deathadder?

Make Razer DeathAdder Handle Better than Mamba | GainGame's Blog

Sticky buttons means that some beer caught inside the micro switch. You can douse it with alcohol (isopropyl, don't spill beer in it again) and let it dry to clean it.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:28am

Well what's your Deathadder?

Make Razer DeathAdder Handle Better than Mamba | GainGame's Blog

Sticky buttons means that some beer caught inside the micro switch. You can douse it with alcohol (isopropyl, don't spill beer in it again) and let it dry to clean it.

uhm..it's.. a mouse. or...is that not what you mean?:|

i'll go look around for some cleaning alcohol
i guess 68% vodka won't suffice?... :P

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:33am

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:34am

Spoiler Spoiler

Regardless, i laughed :p

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:35am

Well there's a crapton of Deathadder variants, and that may not be the correct disassembly picture-thing. You might screw your mouse internals.

Or worse, your mouse feet. (Some screws are hidden beneath the feet, which totally sucks ass.

Well, uhh... maybe? LOL. As long as it can disinfect stuff, you can also use it to clean parts.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:38am

...may the experimenting begin :|