Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:36pm

If you only have one hard disk and happen to just be installing Windows, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: when you get to the screen where you choose where to install, create another partition for data. Depending on how much shit are you planning to infect your PC with, you might be fine with 100-150GB for the partition where Windows will be, and rest for everything else. If you ever need to reinstall after that, just copy whatever you want to keep to the 2nd partition, and just reformat/reinstall the first.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:39pm

If you only have one hard disk and happen to just be installing Windows, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: when you get to the screen where you choose where to install, create another partition for data. Depending on how much shit are you planning to infect your PC with, you might be fine with 100-150GB for the partition where Windows will be, and rest for everything else. If you ever need to reinstall after that, just copy whatever you want to keep to the 2nd partition, and just reformat/reinstall the first.

....See I read that and it might as well of been in Chinese or something :|

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:43pm

I wasted like 3 hours watching a guy build cities in Simcity 5, and totally regret I am unable to play such games. The graphics!!!

...and NOW he suddenly likes it... :rolleyes:

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Monday, March 25th 2013, 9:04pm

I never said I didn't. Or let's put it in another way - I only checked how it looked like earlier the same day. The fact my wife "pissed" me off by wanting it had nothing to do with all this :P

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, March 25th 2013, 10:52pm

Question to the British members. I have watching the last season Top Gear and have a question, why do you use miles to measure distance or speed but you weigh your self in kilograms?

And yes large extent of my knowledge of the British comes from Top Gear, classic literature and Revolutionary propaganda...
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, March 25th 2013, 11:02pm

VICTORY!

Ms Auto is no longer getting a mac.

She is getting a PC with a 4.2 GHz quad core, 8GB RAM, 3TB HDD, SSD and a card I can't remember.

Basically her PC will be twice as powerful as mine.

DO WANT.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Monday, March 25th 2013, 11:09pm

Make her buy it and then swap the machines around saying "who has balls gets the most MHz!"

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, March 25th 2013, 11:11pm

VICTORY!

She is getting a PC with a 4.2 GHz quad core, 8GB RAM, 3TB HDD, SSD and a card I can't remember.

DO WANT.

VICTORY!

DO WANT.

inb4 BF3? :p

Date of registration
: Feb 5th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 12:07am

Does anyone else get goosebumps when ever something awesome happens. For example, for when your watching an intense action scene in a movie or maybe listening to the battlefield victory theme after an intense match
Don't Scream!

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 12:10am

Does anyone else get goosebumps when ever something awesome happens. For example, for when your watching an intense action scene in a movie or maybe listening to the battlefield victory theme after an intense match

Yes, yes I know exactly what you mean! :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!