Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 10:15pm

One of the things at the museum is to arrange roleplay days for schools etc to educate kids about how it was to live in the medieval/stone age/ bronze age / iron age (vikings) / late 20th century etc.. So sometimes I am a viking :>

Educate swedish kids with ADD about culture? I have just the thing.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 9:59am

Would be fun to have MrViking as group leader in that museum ^^

On random topic : http://kotaku.com/5991740/oh-god-whats-n…l-these-pokemon
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 2:24pm

Finally got to "fixing" my assorted music library. A bit annoying to look up albums and download individual files in FLAC, but with these speakers and soundcard it might be worth it compared to 128kbit mp3s I downloaded years ago from who knows which sources.
I'm a bit afraid my ratio on What.CD will say FU pretty soon though :(

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 12:36am

Talking to a friend of mine about Indie games, he asks what I think of Penumbra and I tell him I adore the series...Then go and turn my bedroom light on :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 12:25pm

I'm so impatient for the release of BF4... Not only because I'm hyped by the few elements that has been shown to us, but because I miss that feeling I had back in the day when the whole community of Symthic.com was digging the game datas. :D
The old look reinforced this feeling even more, like this site was some dark lab or something like that lol.
Ded.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 12:46pm

I'm so impatient for the release of BF4... Not only because I'm hyped by the few elements that has been shown to us, but because I miss that feeling I had back in the day when the whole community of Symthic.com was digging the game datas. :D

this :love:

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 1:34pm

That will be long 10+ (or what) months waiting, lol.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 1:36pm

bf3 beta is in fall this year (september+, so minimum 6 months). BF4 will PROBABLY get released 1-2 months after that. But there are no gaurantees, seeing how an official message is unexistent atm.

maybe they'll say it on the 26th though :>

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 1:53pm

It'll be worth the wait, believe me. :thumbsup:
Ded.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 1:58pm

@Autosynthesis
@Blue Panda
Whats the little butterfly?

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.