Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:23am

Goddamn it, Japan.

Goddamn it, Asia.

Made by PigeoNation Inc. which is a cover for Hato-King which is a Japanese Doujin circle. Who for some reason made a pigeon dating sim.

Well Riesig is Philippine, so whatever. And is it a pigeon on pigeon dating simulator, or...

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:24am

Scratch that

Human female

Male pigeons
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:26am

Scratch that

Human female

Male pigeons

Please tell me you're joking.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:29am

Scratch that

Human female

Male pigeons

Please tell me you're joking.

Yes, he's joking.

Riesig

(814)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:31am

Quoted

Hatoful Boyfriend (はーとふる彼氏 Hātofuru Kareshi?) is an otome visual novel/dating sim created by Hato Moa that features pigeons as characters rather than the more common human anime characters. The title of the game is a "pun on the words 'heartful' (also 'hurtful'[1]) in English and 'hato' (pigeon/dove) in Japanese." The player character is a human girl who is attending St. PigeoNation's Institute, and is the only human at the institute. As each of the pursuable male pigeons are introduced throughout the game, they are shown with an anime version of what they would look like as a human, though this is only shown for the first meeting.[2][3] The game was originally released only in Japanese, but the developer later released an English patch after employing a translator, Nazerine.[4][5] A sequel to the original game, Hatoful Boyfriend HolidayStar, was released in 2012, with the English-language translation being released on Christmas Day of that year. The game also has 3 Drama CDs.[6]

The full version of the first game contains eight pursuable birds and a long mystery route, called BBL or Bad Boys' Love, and sometimes referred to as "Hurtful Boyfriend".

One of the spurs to the game's popularity is due to a playthrough and image upload recorded by Angie Gallant on the Quarter to Three forums.[4]
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:33am

Quoted

Hatoful Boyfriend (はーとふる彼氏 Hātofuru Kareshi?) is an otome visual novel/dating sim created by Hato Moa that features pigeons as characters rather than the more common human anime characters. The title of the game is a "pun on the words 'heartful' (also 'hurtful'[1]) in English and 'hato' (pigeon/dove) in Japanese." The player character is a human girl who is attending St. PigeoNation's Institute, and is the only human at the institute. As each of the pursuable male pigeons are introduced throughout the game, they are shown with an anime version of what they would look like as a human, though this is only shown for the first meeting.[2][3] The game was originally released only in Japanese, but the developer later released an English patch after employing a translator, Nazerine.[4][5] A sequel to the original game, Hatoful Boyfriend HolidayStar, was released in 2012, with the English-language translation being released on Christmas Day of that year. The game also has 3 Drama CDs.[6]

The full version of the first game contains eight pursuable birds and a long mystery route, called BBL or Bad Boys' Love, and sometimes referred to as "Hurtful Boyfriend".

One of the spurs to the game's popularity is due to a playthrough and image upload recorded by Angie Gallant on the Quarter to Three forums.[4]

Well, I was wrong. BRB dl'ing

Riesig

(814)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:46am

@Pheozero

Playthrough with commentary, and probably manly tears please.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:58am

MOTHERFUCKER

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

a la Miley Cyrus

Fucking hell!

Riesig

(814)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 7:23am

In non Pigeon lulz :

Big brother is still watching you.

Facebook continues to collect data on users who have logged out of the social network :: TweakTown

Facebook is starting to become the most hated website.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 8:23am

@Pheozero

Playthrough with commentary, and probably manly tears please.

Eng patch? I actually might do it.