Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:29pm

So i wanted to post in the pictures thread and ended up here......
\\
WHAT THA HELL

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:30pm

You... sound kinda...

butthurt .__.

THAT'S NOT THE SYMFICIAN WAY!

I am. That's why he's going to pay, later.

Make sure you gang up on him.

It's like that meme picture where there are 5 guys around a corner and a hot chick about to pass by. *fact: 5/6 people enjoy gangrape*

I'm bored and before we derail this even more we should go to the random thread and have these posts moved there, lol.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:31pm

I'm bored and before we derail this even more we should go to the random thread and have these posts moved there, lol.

Inb4 move.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:33pm

Moving the girl discussion to here now.

Mickey if you still wanted that tip. You can do a lot with body language. I'm assuming you understand open/closed body language etc. You want to use generally strong, manly body language of course, legs planted firmly apart and stuff. But keep moving it around. Show interest - point feet, shoulders towards her, open palms etc., but don't do it constantly. Make sure you divert your body language away from her about as much as you point it towards her. This means you don't look clingly/desperate/'easy'; if you just give all attention to her then you are undesirable because you are too easy to get and thus she subconciously thinks she can do better. If that makes sense. Attraction is basically curiosity; you'll have to show some interest of course but perform hit and run attacks instead of constant assaults. In terms of attachments I would reccomend Laser sight and foregrip because you will encounter a lot of CQB.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:34pm

Can I hwave some adwice??
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:35pm

Moving the girl discussion to here now.

Mickey if you still wanted that tip. You can do a lot with body language. I'm assuming you understand open/closed body language etc. You want to use generally strong, manly body language of course, legs planted firmly apart and stuff. But keep moving it around. Show interest - point feet, shoulders towards her, open palms etc., but don't do it constantly. Make sure you divert your body language away from her about as much as you point it towards her. This means you don't look clingly/desperate/'easy'; if you just give all attention to her then you are undesirable because you are too easy to get and thus she subconciously thinks she can do better. If that makes sense. Attraction is basically curiosity; you'll have to show some interest of course but perform hit and run attacks instead of constant assaults. In terms of attachments I would reccomend Laser sight and foregrip because you will encounter a lot of CQB.

As for perks I recommend Squad Chloroform.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

x5iriu5x

Companion Box

(428)

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:37pm

Can I hwave some adwice??
Explosives.
Call me Siri. It makes life simpler. Also hate me. It makes Symthic servers run.

Sorry for my random absences, Soldier life takes priority.

• "Blue Panda" has been banned
  • "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:38pm

Also, be nice to her, but dont exaggerate.
Oh, and when a girl suddenly notices that you are looking at her, dont look away immediately.

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:40pm

I was about to report all those post, but then said fuck it cause I'm lazy.

If there's any form of stupid DRM or anything like that, I'm definitely not buying an Xbox (and I'm not buying a PS4 at all).
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:43pm

Best gadget to take is the XBOW, you need that versatility bro. I make use of the scan bolts to detect when Mrs Auto is comming round a corner for surprise hugs, explosive bolt to open doors for her, balanced bolt to hit things off high shelves and normal bolt when I need to dislodge a douchebag from her.

The TUGS works really well with Squad Chloroform however.

As a side note, if you're on Oman I find the skid loader is an excellent aquisition tool.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.