Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 10:52pm

So, I am god, nubby is a lord...

i like :>
Meanwhile Diego is venting his rage on a noobserver.

srsly? what happened lol. give us all teh lulzy info :'D

Sun's name is Diogo. He doesn't like being called Diego since it's not in his language. He tried to come back at me but failed. About the noobserver, last time I checked it said in BLog he was on a server called *noob's playground* LOL.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 10:54pm

fair 'nuff, ty :3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:16pm

Sun's name is Diogo. He doesn't like being called Diego since it's not in his language. He tried to come back at me but failed. About the noobserver, last time I checked it said in BLog he was on a server called *noob's playground* LOL.

It's hard to fail when i was just kidding with you. I don't really care when people call me Diego. It only annoys me when people ACTUALLY get it wrongly. So, you'd have to be a moron to annoy me, which is not the case.
It's also hard to vent on a noobserver while trying to get designated assists for the assignment.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:19pm

It's hard to fail when i was just kidding with you. I don't really care when people call me Diego. It only annoys me when people ACTUALLY get it wrongly on purpose. So, you'd have to be a moron to annoy me, which is not the case.
It's also hard to vent on a noobserver while trying to get designated assists for the assignment.

I know you were kidding to me. Kinda know you're not one to take internet jokes seriously.

And well, wouldn't a tryhard server be better? Because tryhards, youknow...

Or just get a friend to play with?
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:24pm

Just a derogatory term. I love you guys don't worry. I just find it funny that when this topic comes up BF3 has to come into it :3
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:24pm

Oh god you guys are so gay ahaha

But yeah, I have equipped the heavy barrel and foregrip for optimum accuracy. Aim for the eyes.

I think a suppressor would be better, because if you don't have stealth you'll get caught :p

And how come we're gay?

Making a light hearted sexual joke about someone, when said person is on a male-female relationship... I can't see the gayness of it. Unless she is a he. Traps basically.
Turk, DICE removed the option for your gun to have a HBAR two patches ago....

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:25pm

I can't be assed asking a friend to join me just for ONE designated assist. I expected it last no more than 5 minutes, but i ended up spending almost the entire round deplying soflams and designating vehicles without anyone following up with a guided rocket/shell. Sigh... And then this nob kept killing me because i was running around with a soflam and he was acting like he was the shit. Profile bookmarked for future harassment. <3 bf3.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:27pm

I can't be assed asking a friend to join me just for ONE designated assist. I expected it last no more than 5 minutes, but i ended up spending almost the entire round deplying soflams and designating vehicles without anyone following up with a guided rocket/shell. Sigh... And then this nob kept killing me because i was running around with a soflam and he was acting like he was the shit. Profile bookmarked for future harassment. <3 bf3.

You... sound kinda...

butthurt .__.

THAT'S NOT THE SYMFICIAN WAY!

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:28pm

So how many profiles do you have bookmarked?

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:28pm

You... sound kinda...

butthurt .__.

THAT'S NOT THE SYMFICIAN WAY!

I am. That's why he's going to pay, later.

So how many profiles do you have bookmarked?

This one.