Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:17pm

I am not sure if you're just that stupid or if you're oblivious to the the facts...Did you even watch the video?

And being that you're German, I'll just leave this here. "Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it" | T-Room

The fact is, an unarmed public means the government can do what ever the hell it wants. Killing included.

Facts huh? Don't get me wrong I'm not taking sides on this but I have to say I've seen mountain sides less slanted than this 'Report':
- Its an American reporter
- They don't even attempt to provide another point of view on the argument, the ENTIRE thing is 'This is wrong, we cannot let this happen'
- Not a single source is given for the "Facts" and "Figures" in it, that doesn't mean they're made up but it definitely points in that direction
So I'm not gonna buy all of that, I don't like it.

And I don't get where you got this idea of "The fact is, an unarmed public means the government can do what ever the hell it wants." from, this isn't North Bloody Korea and the government aren't a bunch of murderous psychopaths (With the possible exception of Nick Griffin :P ).

Look as an expert on flying off the handle I'd highly recommend not doing so until you're standing on solid ground. This "Report" isn't really solid...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Raging Spectra by Drastus!

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

If you take away guns, then take away knives as well. Also, more people die from smoking in the US than from guns. So we should take away cigarettes, as well.
They will go after knives if guns are banned.

As for smoking, cig's have a fucking ridiculous tax rate of like 15%(or somemthing like that) so if they did ban cig's, they would be losing all that tax money. THAT'S why they won't ban cig's.

They = US Federal Government

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

the government can do what ever the hell it wants. Killing included.
Armed or not doesn't make any difference. If a gouvernment want to kill it can, the survivors then can take the armes of the fallen and fight back.
And even in countries where firearms are legaly restricted, they can be found ^^
I fear peoples more than weapons.

KILL ALL LIVING HUMAN, SAVE THE EARTH !

That's what you inspire me. Really, humanity sucks, and being aware of it sucks ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:18pm

MrT3a, you sound like my girlfriend :|

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:23pm

MrT3a, you sound like my girlfriend :|
Does she think that a thermonuclear war is the better that humanity can do to itself ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:23pm

Quoted

的f I can稚 sell aerial weapons, I値l sell naval weapons. If I can稚 sell battleships, I値l sell tanks. I値l sell guns. I値l sell swords. I値l sell hatchets. If you seal away iron, I値l sell cudgels. Such is the nature of an arms dealer.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:26pm

I am not sure if you're just that stupid or if you're oblivious to the the facts...Did you even watch the video?

And being that you're German, I'll just leave this here. "Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it" | T-Room

The fact is, an unarmed public means the government can do what ever the hell it wants. Killing included.

Facts huh? Don't get me wrong I'm not taking sides on this but I have to say I've seen mountain sides less slanted than this 'Report':
- Its an American reporter
- They don't even attempt to provide another point of view on the argument, the ENTIRE thing is 'This is wrong, we cannot let this happen'
- Not a single source is given for the "Facts" and "Figures" in it, that doesn't mean they're made up but it definitely points in that direction
So I'm not gonna buy all of that, I don't like it.
I understand your point. But in America it is wrong. It is against the US constitution which says a mans God given unalienable right to bear arms "Shall not be infringed upon"

And I don't get where you got this idea of "The fact is, an unarmed public means the government can do what ever the hell it wants." from, this isn't North Bloody Korea and the government aren't a bunch of murderous psychopaths (With the possible exception of Nick Griffin :P ).
Ummm. do you think Hitler got into office and started killing jews the next day? HE DIDN'T is the correct answer.
government are smart enough to know that if you want to control your citizens, you have to removes their right SLOWLY.

Look as an expert on flying off the handle I'd highly recommend not doing so until you're standing on solid ground. This "Report" isn't really solid...
Viper, I laid it out right there for you. sure it's not using sources. Do you need a fucking source to tell you that Hitler killed alot of jews? That Castro killed alot of Cuban's?

And Rie brings up a good point. If I wanted to kill someone, I wouldn't let a gun ban stop me.

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:27pm

Arming bears is better.

Anyway

Chinese housing project :

I'm a tsundere tentacle

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:43pm

I understand your point. But in America it is wrong. It is against the US constitution which says a mans God given unalienable right to bear arms "Shall not be infringed upon"

Its wrong in YOUR country, not ours.

Ummm. do you think Hitler got into office and started killing jews the next day? HE DIDN'T is the correct answer.
government are smart enough to know that if you want to control your citizens, you have to removes their right SLOWLY.

And you think every single German having a gun would of stopped him? No, cos as much of a sick, sick fuck he was he was smart enough to know how to get into power with as little resistance as possible. Now shall we get back on topic?
And there is no 'Intangible right to fox hunting' written on some dusty piece of paper somewhere like you've got Across the Pond from us Mickey.

Viper, I laid it out right there for you. sure it's not using sources. Do you need a fucking source to tell you that Hitler killed alot of jews? That Castro killed alot of Cuban's?

But we do have sources, we do have proof that Hitler killed millions of innocent people: The death camps, the rooms full of human hair, the mountains of empty suitcases and shoes I saw when I went there a year ago. THOSE are the sources that prove that theory as fact.
This "Report" doesn't give us anything saying where those figures were obtained, nothing. 300,000 illegal guns in circulation? Who got that number and how? Cos since you love drawing a tenuous link to Hitler let's use that: We know how many people he killed cos we dug up and counted the corpses, we counted the suitcases, the cells, the clothes.

Arming bears is better.

Anyway

Chinese housing project :

I agree entirely :D

And what's that housing project about?

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Raging Spectra by Drastus!

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:48pm

Now shall we get back on topic?

In the random thread? :3
Ded.