Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 2:20am

Rpg noob lol..

And portable random trash hole \o/

Oh my God that's so great XD

"Can I throw this down that hole?"
*throws it down random bottomless pit*

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 4:26am

The most amazing thing just happened.

So, I haven't played BF3 in ages. I decided to hop back on and play some AM maps. I was playing Markaz Monolith with random squadmates. They setup a spawn beacon atop a random building. The enemy scout heli made repeated strafing runs, over, and over again. I was playing as an engineer with the Javelin when a laser designation popped up. However, this designation was directly below me. I decided to try locking onto it anyways, and firing straight into the building I was on to see what would happen.

I fired, and died at a near instant. I then saw I got 2 kills in my kill feed. It took me a few seconds to fully grasp the consequences of my reckless action. If you don't understand what happened, I fired my jav missile and as the enemy scout was flying above me, and the massive blast radius destroyed them along with the heli. Stupid things like this are just so much more satisfying than "skillful" feats such as destroying a jet with an RPG. :D

EDIT: One of the dude's in my squad immediately said "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"?

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 4:28am

^ BF3 can be odd at times

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 4:55am

You played Borderlands.

I'm in it.

I'm a tsundere tentacle

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 6:55am

TIL Riesig is tentacles and disappointment.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 10:41am

So... on Tuesday I got an email from the arms dealer I had sent my conversion kit to for repairs (the one that could only fire ~50 bullets before it jammed solid with gunk). So yeah... I sent it to them what, 5 months ago and they came to some stupid conclusion about why it wasn't working.. So they decided to send it back to the manufacturer in ~Austria, but it turned out they just didn't and blamed it on transport difficulties... That was in early December..

Well, in the message on Tuesday they suddenly said that "they" had fixed it and it was working flawless now..... What...? Ok... Whatever.... I don't trust them one bit anymore..

Then they said that they wanted me to send over my address again because they had lost it and could only get it on the other computer (which they apparently couldn't go into and check, yeah right...)

I just said "great + address" cause I'm so tired of them and just want it back... We'll see if they really have miraculously fixed it...

edit: holy crap.. It's already in my city at the delivery point.. oO So I'll get it like tomorrow unless they drive it out :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 7:10pm

I'm playing with hunturk, and suddently their parents come and "you have to do this rantrantrant" in a very heavy accent.

XD
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 2:10am

That moment when you realize that you're older than Oscar o_o

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, January 4th 2013, 2:17am

Isn't Oscar around 15 or so? Or am I thinking of hunturk?

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 2:18am

According to his profile he's 15, and I'm 16. I thought I was the youngest "mature" one around here. I guess I'm runner-up?

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

a la Miley Cyrus

Fucking hell!