Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:38am

My ancient SS Siberia's mic became untrustworthy a few days back, today I bought new headphones, the HyperX Cloud II | Gun Metal. A friend recommended them and the reviews look good too.

I really like the removable mic and the understated look that make it not embarrassing to use on a plane etc. Also they don't creak like Siberias.

EDIT: Effin' awesome! The things have some annoying static buzzing all the time... Tried on the PC, laptop, tablet and phone, nothing seems to fix it.
Shit.

The static was because of electromagnetic interference from the inside of the machines you have. Try getting an external Digital-Analog Converter. Maybe that could stop it.
If it doesn't get fixed from using an external DAC, you may need to have it replaced or checked.

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:45am

My ancient SS Siberia's mic became untrustworthy a few days back, today I bought new headphones, the HyperX Cloud II | Gun Metal. A friend recommended them and the reviews look good too.

I really like the removable mic and the understated look that make it not embarrassing to use on a plane etc. Also they don't creak like Siberias.

EDIT: Effin' awesome! The things have some annoying static buzzing all the time... Tried on the PC, laptop, tablet and phone, nothing seems to fix it.
Shit.

The static was because of electromagnetic interference from the inside of the machines you have. Try getting an external Digital-Analog Converter. Maybe that could stop it.
If it doesn't get fixed from using an external DAC, you may need to have it replaced or checked.

Hold on before you go spending money like that. bboy is right, it's probably interference. But the first thing you should be trying is plugging the headset into the rear motherboard IO directly, if you're not already. The front audio jacks and USB ports both travel quite a long distance to their motherboard headers, which gives them a lot of opportunity to be distorted. However, if you are already using the IO directly attached to the motherboard, you may need to end up picking up some external audio equipment.

Date of registration
: Dec 23rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 8:00am

@yugas42
@bboypaktailo
I never use front audio, especially with my case, it gets really distorted.
But anyways, like I said I've tried pretty much every possible combination of device and cable with and without the USB dongle.
My friends Cloud IIs have no static, even on my devices! (they're red tho)

Also I did return them already for full refund...
Where flesh fails, machine endures.

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 10:50am

Felix Domesticus in caementicio oscitat; cant think of anything urbanior.

FTFY

(Sorry... I had to ^^ )

Thanks! My latin became a little rusty after all those years.
RIP Sraw

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 3:30pm

Sigh.

Oh, Iota, I haven't updated it in some time because I'm at the signature character count limit.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Dec 23rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 3:51pm

Well I remember Hellhound as in WH40k from like 2006(?).
Seriously, WTF?
Where flesh fails, machine endures.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:12pm

Oh, Iota, I haven't updated it in some time because I'm at the signature character count limit.

You need a seperate dedicated Site, which you link to in your signature.
still playin' Motorstorm

This post by "Miffyli" (Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:46pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:46pm)

This post by "Miffyli" (Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:53pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:54pm)

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 8:58pm

You need a seperate dedicated Site, which you link to in your signature.

There's MarbleDuck , which is unfinished as of yet. I suppose I could include a "hate mail" page.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"