Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 6:14pm

so: my dad and I started looking at my car again in order to try and get it to pass inspection. Couldn't find anything wrong with it, so my dad called one of his mechanic friends about it. One of the issues (a misfiring cylinder) could be caused by a problem with the ignition coil packs, so he suggested swapping their placements out and rechecking the diagnostic codes afterwards to see if the misfire started happening on a different cylinder. Really hope this works: looked into those coil packs and their $82 each. 8|
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:03pm

Just lent my Mum my laptop for a while until she gets a new one (sister has commandeered the old one). My Mum knows what she's doing and my sister would never use it (cos she "can't stand Chrome" and its the only web browser on there and the old one is bigger and probably more powerful) but I still can't help but feel like I've given up a kidney as I watched her configuring the email on it (which I'm going to totally dis-configure when I get it back, I hate email).

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:28pm

Just lent my Mum my laptop for a while until she gets a new one (sister has commandeered the old one). My Mum knows what she's doing and my sister would never use it (cos she "can't stand Chrome" and its the only web browser on there and the old one is bigger and probably more powerful) but I still can't help but feel like I've given up a kidney as I watched her configuring the email on it (which I'm going to totally dis-configure when I get it back, I hate email).

I know your pain. I'm going to buy a laptop for my mom tomorrow just to keep her away from my PC. She does unthinkable things...

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:33pm

I know your pain. I'm going to buy a laptop for my mom tomorrow just to keep her away from my PC. She does unthinkable things...

My sister does unthinkable things to computers hence why she's banned from both it and my PC. This is because she got a virus on the previous family one (not one of mine but I did use it occasionally as it was hooked up to the printer), it got removed and then she got the exact same virus on it 5 minutes after it came back! Ever since then she's been permanently banned from touching anything even vaguely computer-related of mine!!! Mercifully she's stopped trying now, she knows she'll get a fucking earful off me if she does :P
My mum is, thankfully, really tech-savvy so I know there isn't going to be a problem, doesn't help though :pinch:

Also, since you're here Sun, Deconstruction is weird buuuuut in a really...Good way? Know what I mean? :D

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:10pm

Also, since you're here Sun, Deconstruction is weird buuuuut in a really...Good way? Know what I mean? :D

I don't know what you mean, actually. I've loved Deconstruction ever since it came out back in 2011, when i was a tiny wee lad.
I love Sumeria particularly uniquely.

Speaking of good Devin songs, i'm sure you'll like this one:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ToTheSun!" (Jan 31st 2015, 10:15pm)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:51pm

I don't know what you mean, actually. I've loved Deconstruction ever since it came out back in 2011, when i was a tiny wee lad.
I love Sumeria particularly uniquely.

Speaking of good Devin songs, i'm sure you'll like this one!

Its good! I like it and I agree that Sumeria is AWESOME! But, in my opinion the last few songs feel kinda disjointed. All the farting noises, talk of cheeseburgers and the dancing around different styles. Its just a bit confusing to me...

Also you were right, that song is pretty fucking good actually :D
Strapping Young Lad is his first project, isn't it? Should definitely look up more of that :)

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 4:04pm

@ToTheSun

Weren't you like 35 in 2011?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 4:21pm

Weren't you like 35 in 2011?

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 4:44pm

@ToTheSun

So what are the pensions like in Portugal?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 5:45pm

@ToTheSun

So what are the pensions like in Portugal?

Miserable!
We need a greek prime minister to get our shit raised.