Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 9:30pm

I spent ~10 minutes before I had completely restored all contacts and emails...

Transfered over from the Cloud I'm guessing?

The contacts had an inbuilt restore function so you can restore your contacts to any point, 10 minutes or several months.

The emails were permanently deleted so I had to go through a little form and poof, they're all back. All of them though.. All the emails she's received in moths/forever so she had some cleaning to do...

Now we've set up some better security for her account so someone just can't log in from anywhere...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 9:38pm

Some "3rd World" countries (LEDCs) have fairly advanced early warning systems. Chile has a fairly sophisticated plan of action in the event of a natural disaster focused around getting as many people the fuck away from whatever is currently going apeshit as fast as possible :)

Sounds like a great country. 10/10 would raise kids there

There's still crippling debt and unemployment but if you don't wanna die in a volcanic fire (probably) then go nuts :thumbsup:

Turkey has stronk economy.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 9:58pm

Some "3rd World" countries (LEDCs) have fairly advanced early warning systems. Chile has a fairly sophisticated plan of action in the event of a natural disaster focused around getting as many people the fuck away from whatever is currently going apeshit as fast as possible :)

There's still crippling debt and unemployment but if you don't wanna die in a volcanic fire (probably) then go nuts :thumbsup:

Its also ruled by a maniac...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 10:54pm

Ok, so my truck took a shit and I am in search of a replacement, and I come across a fantastic looking VW Golf 4-door with a 5-speed. I really want to pick it up, I've wanted either a Golf or a Subaru wagon with a manual transmission for quite some time and can never seem to find them in worthwhile shape.
Now that I have one sitting in my lap, I have just enough money to pay for it... Juuuuust enough.

Which means if I am to replace my truck with something I've always wanted, I'm going to need to compromise by selling something I've always coveted to make ends meet... My Suzuki GS500...

Torn at the decision. If I keep the bike in favor of buying the Golf it means I'll be riding in inclement weather until I can save enough scratch to buy a car, which could be a while and could be something not very desirable. If I sell the bike and buy the Golf, I'll be without the joy of 2-wheels for the rest of the summer...

Thoughts?
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 11:05pm

What is the insurance like? Will you save more if you sold the bike? And why not sell/scrap the truck?

Also it a 5 door not 4 door.

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 11:22pm

New :bestgun: image.

@Sokolovac

The original wasn't great quality, but no more shitty background.

[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DeathOfTheDodo" (Aug 17th 2014, 5:03am)

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 11:57pm

What is the insurance like? Will you save more if you sold the bike? And why not sell/scrap the truck?

I am going to sell/scrap the truck but it's only worth about $400 and that's factored into me buying something new.

No, the bike is cheaper to own and operate by a bunch. Registration is cheaper, insurance is cheaper, and gas mileage is unmatched by anything on 4 wheels. But living in Chicago it's basically a toss up weather it suns, rains, or snows any given day so a car is a LOT more practical as a sole vehicle. If I lived in Arizona or something I might say otherwise...

5 door? Not according to KBB. I always hated that term, "5-door". No, it's a 4 door hatch back. The hatch isn't a door, it's a hatch, and if you count the trunk why not count the hood and call it a 6 door? I have a Cherokee 2-door, not a Cherokee 3-door...
But whatever, I didn't make the car.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 12:16am

I am going to sell/scrap the truck but it's only worth about $400 and that's factored into me buying something new.

No, the bike is cheaper to own and operate by a bunch. Registration is cheaper, insurance is cheaper, and gas mileage is unmatched by anything on 4 wheels. But living in Chicago it's basically a toss up weather it suns, rains, or snows any given day so a car is a LOT more practical as a sole vehicle. If I lived in Arizona or something I might say otherwise...

5 door? Not according to KBB. I always hated that term, "5-door". No, it's a 4 door hatch back. The hatch isn't a door, it's a hatch, and if you count the trunk why not count the hood and call it a 6 door? I have a Cherokee 2-door, not a Cherokee 3-door...

it's a 5 since you can exit the car trough the trunk, GL clawing through the engine. Some cars have a trunk but you can't exit through em so they are one less.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:02am

Its also ruled by a maniac...

Don't you talk shit about Erdo─čan m8.
The western media is really fucking up his image, in reality he's the leader everyone dreams of.
A stronk Erdo─čan means a stronk Turkey.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:16am

it's a 5 since you can exit the car trough the trunk, GL clawing through the engine. Some cars have a trunk but you can't exit through em so they are one less.

Well, considering that nearly every car on the market these days has not only fold down rear seats with a pass-thru to the trunk but also an escape latch in the trunk, that doesn't really hold up too well in my book.
And yet again, Jeep Cherokees are either 2 door or 4 door, not 3 door and 5 door, and they have an ample hatch...
Manufacturers just being manufacturers. Doesn't have to make sense or be an industry standard, it can be whatever they say it is because reasons...
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler