Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 8:49am

I only know he got banned whilst using that name, not the reason. Other mods are more 'up' on the exact specifics.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 11:19am

What happened while I was absent other than soup continuing to be a douche?

He had been using the username 'Symthic' on macro sites and got banned on BF3 with it. It doesn't exactly look good on the site's reputation and it's actually quite dangerous to team Symthic if somebody sees 'Symthic' posting macro stuff.

He's used the name Symthic on several places (lack of imagination he said), which I always found odd and weird, especially that no one really reacted to it...
Used to be Symthic on battlelog (which caused general confusion) and actually got banned on it http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Souperintendent/

For some reason athemoe also turns up when you search for symthic on Blog *shrugs*

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 12:54pm

@Blue Panda

Do you know if we can add XAMPP's MySQL to your hosting?
I'm a tsundere tentacle

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 3:56pm

He had been using the username 'Symthic' on macro sites and got banned on BF3 with it. It doesn't exactly look good on the site's reputation and it's actually quite dangerous to team Symthic if somebody sees 'Symthic' posting macro stuff.

He's used the name Symthic on several places (lack of imagination he said), which I always found odd and weird, especially that no one really reacted to it...
Used to be Symthic on battlelog (which caused general confusion) and actually got banned on it http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Souperintendent/

For some reason athemoe also turns up when you search for symthic on Blog *shrugs*

I do? :huh:

@Blue Panda

Do you know if we can add XAMPP's MySQL to your hosting?
Facebook

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 8:35pm

I do? :huh:

Yeah, it's weird :s

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 10:10pm

Getting bored of every game I own, lack of true sleep may be in cause but I suspect that after 233h on BL2 playing alone for most of the time, the game is less attractive, BF3 is only fun with peoples on TS or Mumble, I've finished a bunch of good games in the previous months, in various styles ...
Burnout paradise is less fun than expected, Dust is as well.
So now I'm playing Bejeweld 3 waiting for BF4 ... Bejeweld never gets boring ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, September 6th 2013, 7:07am

So after Hunturk told me about how awesome his roccat savu was I decided to get one.... and *POOF* My AN-94 ROF is through the roof

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, September 6th 2013, 8:00am

Now I want to buy a Savu.

Damn it Rezal.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, September 6th 2013, 8:43am

Now I want to buy a Savu.

Damn it Rezal.

Rezal hypnotization.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, September 6th 2013, 9:53am

Savu master race.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet