Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 12:14am

The BF3 drinking game:
If you get a kill take a drink.
If you die take a drink.
If you die to an AN-94 or G3A3 take two drinks.
If you get killed by a Defibrillator down your drink.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LucidNonsenze" (Aug 23rd 2013, 12:46am)

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 12:23am

Warning: May not work with Mountain-snipers because no-kills, no-deaths

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 12:49am

@Superintendent
Eww a private schooled guy. Think your so smart with your private school edumacation. Public school taught me about drugs, small businesses management and gave me connections to the mafia....I bet you never had kids smoking E-cigs in class. The sad part is I attend one of the best High schools in the state....
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 1:20am

@Superintendent
Eww a private schooled guy. Think your so smart with your private school edumacation. Public school taught me about drugs, small businesses management and gave me connections to the mafia....I bet you never had kids smoking E-cigs in class. The sad part is I attend one of the best High schools in the state....

You just lost that bet.

I don't think I wouldn't have learned anything less by not going to a private school. My high school years were so worthless to me. Yay, my family paid thousands of dollars for something! What was it? I'm not quite sure.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 1:29am

You learn so many life skills going to public school and you get to deal with other types of people.I've learned important life skills, stuff that just can't be taught in the classroom. From the private schooled guys I've spoken with, they havn't experience stuff like I have in public school.
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 1:40am

You learn so many life skills going to public school and you get to deal with other types of people.I've learned important life skills, stuff that just can't be taught in the classroom. From the private schooled guys I've spoken with, they havn't experience stuff like I have in public school.

I don't deny that at all, but all the private schools I went to (1-12th grade) were all in the middle of the... multi-ethnical part of the state. Spanish, black, white, asian, and so on. It was pretty much a public school that we had to wear uniforms to and had to pay.

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 2:25am

I go to a public school, with 500 kids in each class. It's a really good thing we still have people willing to work for low wages just to teach the kids (not that many of them listen). I've only been going for a year now, so I guess I wouldn't know too much. Though I agree with the assessment about the social aspect of public schools. While I was in a private school, everyone in my class kinda hated me, because I offended some kid. Then I decided to get a curriculum and teach myself for a year. Worked well enough, but the social part... Ugh. Now I'm going to a public school, thankfully taking advanced classes, so I don't have to deal with the kids who probably never passed kindergarten. I do feel bad for them though, since there's a high chance their parents are terrible.

Rambles by Toshiro, Part One.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 2:35am

I was at a private school till today.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 2:40am

Fuck public schools in Turkey.
It's not just dealing with people, there are groups who are literally always looking for serious trouble... and you'll be victimized if you don't do their dirty shit with them.
Fuck getting into retarded fights, almost all of them are none of my business and I avoid all of them whenever I can.
Fuck doing a bunch of retarded shit in general.
Private schools are better, but there are still retarded kids who look for trouble, but not so serious.

Date of registration
: Aug 11th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 2:42am

I'm in a public school.

Good damn, anybody who isn't my friend is literally a NFL allstar wannabe jock who thinks that anybody who isnt their friend is a lowlife nerd.
And still, those who don't have such wishes spend their time suggestively moreso than I.