Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 10:12pm

This brings up a good point anyways. What the hell is the Insert and Pause Break key for anyways? I've never found a use for them.

Pause Break is used to pause the game in AoE2 multiplayer :D

Edit: Forgot to wololoo!
Battlelog: edddyee

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 1:52am

Home, End, Delete, PageUp, Pagedown, print screen and arrow keys are useless? :o I use those all the time :D print screen for print screens (oh shit, really?) home,end,pgup and pgdown for browsing internet (really useful on long wall of texts or long message chains) and arrow keys on some games and browsing internet too. Get a bigger table if your keyboard and mouse doesn't fit in :D

You missed the point. Condensed keyboards have those; just in a more space efficient configuration. They minimize size while maintaining functionality.
More space efficient=more fiddly and annoying...

That counts for other things in life too.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

• "Riesig" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, March 8th 2013, 6:38am

Except the CoolerMaster TK is an unknown OEM and is likely a POS.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, March 8th 2013, 7:35am

Regarding scrolling the use for page up page down, I have Synaptics on my laptop, and it is fucking amazing. The one thing the school did right on these pieces of shit. Basically just enables gestures, which is really useful. That's the one thing I like about Macs, the inbuilt gestures.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, March 8th 2013, 8:33am

Dude, wololo is from AoE1.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 11:35am

I just can't find a goo positionning for me, my screen, my keyboard and my mouse to be comfortable and practical ^^ my screen seems always excentered from me so my aim is impacted, the mouse pad center is too far away from me but the keyboard also ...
Typing that, I saw how my desk is organized at work : screens, keyboard, and the mouse is nearer to me than the keyboard so it never come to encounter it (but still on the right side of it) ^^
To describe it better, my elbow is not on the desk but the rest of my forearm is, the keyboard is placed in a way that I can reach 12345 without moving. now if you trace a horizontal line at the bottom of the keyboard, the mouse is always under that line.
I should maybe try that at home.

Any opinion on this layout ? What's yours ? How to optimise it ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, March 8th 2013, 12:26pm

do u move ur mouse a very long way to turn i have mine set very high dpi so i dont have to move it more than 3 inches to do a full 180 turn.
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 1:30pm

Dude, wololo is from AoE1.

say 30 in chat @ aoe2 multiplayer, and you can hear the wololoo
Battlelog: edddyee

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 2:52pm

My mouse pad is a Golithus Control standard (355 x 254 x 3 mm)
Given my hand size ...
I can make to 360 going from border to border ^^ so roughly : 360 is 150mm=5.9inches
180 is half that so not so far from yours ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrT3a" (Mar 8th 2013, 4:35pm)

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 3:16pm

Try bigger hands :P
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s