Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 7:11pm

New keyboard arrived, time until modification: 5 minutes :>

Nice that you can dim the backlight but.... The function lock keys are like fucking moonbeams D: Got to block those off a bit to dim them down -.-' Fucking annoying with a moonbeam straight over your vision line to the screen >.<

Also going to take some time to get used to the new feel of it :> Apparently I used the bottom left corner to orient myself and that's completely different now :> Hitting the G6 button a lot instead of ctrl/shift :>

It's also pretty loud even though it's supposed to be even quieter than normal mechanical keyboards :> The clicks seem to transfer straight through the keyboard into the desk as well... :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 8:24pm

@Gorbaz The Dragon

OH MY GOD SO MUCH LEGO! :love:
It is most of the lego I have tho, I wish I had more, I'd make an entire case stand mega big thing to put it in that has 2 intake fans and 3 exhaust fans :)
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 8:30pm

It is most of the lego I have tho, I wish I had more, I'd make an entire case stand mega big thing to put it in that has 2 intake fans and 3 exhaust fans :)

that's really cool

but..if you don't mind me asking...why?

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 8:57pm

Okay, I still like my new monitor quite a lot.. I just reduced the backlight bleeding in the lower right corner by sticking the plastic parts of q-tips into the frame and that way relieving stress from the panel. The only minor issues are the non-perfect color homogeneity (the middle of the screen is a bit more yellow than the rest, but you only notice that when looking at mostly white or gray screens) and that the monitor goes blank for a few seconds when alt-tabbing out of BF3. Contrast ratio, backlight bleeding, maximum brightness, input lag, response time, color space coverage, viewing angles, anti-glare (not grainy!) and backlight homogeneity are all good or very good imo. Having a remote control to change settings is nice as well.

Hax mode works as advertised: Photo Album - Imgur

Well worth the MSRP of 300€, I paid 240€ because there is a scratch on the back or something I cannot be bothered to investigate.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 9:15pm

Okay, I still like my new monitor quite a lot.. I just reduced the backlight bleeding in the lower right corner by sticking the plastic parts of q-tips into the frame and that way relieving stress from the panel. The only minor issues are the non-perfect color homogeneity (the middle of the screen is a bit more yellow than the rest, but you only notice that when looking at mostly white or gray screens) and that the monitor goes blank for a few seconds when alt-tabbing out of BF3. Contrast ratio, backlight bleeding, maximum brightness, input lag, response time, color space coverage, viewing angles, anti-glare (not grainy!) and backlight homogeneity are all good or very good imo. Having a remote control to change settings is nice as well.

Well worth the MSRP of 300€, I paid 240€ because there is a scratch on the back or something I cannot be bothered to investigate.

BAD REZAL!
NO HAX!

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 9:30pm

BAD REZAL!
NO HAX!

Those hacks would come useful...

Because lol 9" SDTV :3 (brightness at 80% or so, too)
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Mar 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 9:44pm

BAD REZAL!
NO HAX!

Those hacks would come useful...

Because lol 9" SDTV :3 (brightness at 80% or so, too)

mine screen looks just like his last one too....

Mah PC

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz | Corsair H100 Watercooler
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1866 9-10-9-27
Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB SSD , 4x2TB WD Black, 1x1TB WD Blue, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Video Card: EVGA ACX 780
Monitor: ASUS VG278H 3D Monitor, HP w2207 Wide LCD Monitor,
Sound Card: Speakers (Logitech G35 Headset)
Speakers/Headphones: Pioneer 7.2 VSX 1020 875W, 7 KLH 90w, 110w subwoofer
Keyboard: G-19
Mouse: Logitech HID-compliant G700 Gaming Mouse
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Computer Case: CORSAIR 800D
Chair: Realspace PRO 15000 Series

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 4:07pm

but..if you don't mind me asking...why?
I like fiddling with stuff, if there is anything I could possibly improve on, I will try to improve on it (sometimes even if it means destroying said thing). I can not stand something that is not doing as well as it can.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 15th 2013, 2:12am

So im getting windows 8....and a length of rope with a stool.
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

LB

Railgun Engineer

(871)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, February 15th 2013, 9:23am

Something interesting happened this morning, my PC triple booted, and I got a message saying "Overclocking failed. Press F1 to go to BIOS" or something like that.

PC master race!

CPU; Intel i7 2600K @4.3GHz
CPU Cooler; Corsair H60 cooler
Memory; 12GB 1866MHz Corsair RAM
GPU; ASUS GTX 670 (slightly OC'd)
Mobo; ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Storage; 240GB Corsair Force 3 SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD (7200RPM)
PSU; Cooler Master GX 650 Bronze