Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, December 31st 2012, 3:57pm

...maybe my headphones didn't install right on this pc? (it automatically installed the first time i plugged it in)
is that possible? if so, how can i remove the driver/firmware/whaatever so i can try and reinstall? It doesn't show up in programs etc
Have you tried just installing the drivers on the support site? They should overwrite the existing ones.

I did, and those drivers did install. didn't fix the problem :(

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, December 31st 2012, 5:47pm

Then try plugging in the headset with USB and try installing the latest firmware again.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

• "Riesig" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, December 31st 2012, 5:51pm

Still can't understand cheap's problem.
If analog 3.5mm still hums, it is an electrical problem.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, December 31st 2012, 6:06pm

Then try plugging in the headset with USB and try installing the latest firmware again.

Yeah..i kinda lost the USB adapter a while ago...kinda
Still can't understand cheap's problem.
If analog 3.5mm still hums, it is an electrical problem.

....great...

ps: what...da...hell

i didn't do anything..and now the buzzing is gone ._."

....what in the name of the holy m16 is going on...

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 10:43pm

Your links don't work.

Also, you could always ask your questions on the computer thread as well.

Computer Thread

Anyways, I think that system might be a bit lacking in the near future while it might be enough for today. Also, there's some weird choices there IMO (e.g a Z77 motherboard with an i3 processor)
On another note, a 320GB hard drive is seriously lacking, I fill up my hard drive moderately and I'm already using 200+GB of it and less than two months.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, January 4th 2013, 10:32am

I agree that should be moved to computer thread.

On topic :
It's a correct config but will need to be upgraded in least than a year if you want to play some games. I'd say that's a good one to begin with while being on a budget.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 10:38am

firstly the graphics card isnt enough i would go a 7770 as a minimum preferably 2 at least as they are cheep. also 4 gig ram isnt realy enough for bf3 you need at least 8 gigs and i would get a power supply at least 650 watts preferably 850 watts as u can upgrade it easyer.
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 4:43pm

firstly the graphics card isnt enough i would go a 7770 as a minimum preferably 2 at least as they are cheep. also 4 gig ram isnt realy enough for bf3 you need at least 8 gigs and i would get a power supply at least 650 watts preferably 850 watts as u can upgrade it easyer.
Looks like you almost know something about computers.

Gulrix, get a i5 2500k if possible and you really don't need a Z77 mobo. A 7750 will run BF3 but not very well (especially combined with that processor). If you can get a good last-gen graphics card for cheap somewhere, it'd probably be a better choice. 4GB of RAM is enough for gaming, but it doesn't hurt to get 8GB. If you're on a tight budget you could just get 4GB or 8GB of basic Kingston ValueRAM (or HyperX).

The power supply is fine for that card, but if you get a better one (especially a high-end one), you might have to upgrade. 600W PSU will be everything you need unless you're going to buy another card for Crossfire or buy a top-end dual-GPU card. 500W PSU will do just fine with most cards.

Get a 1TB HDD. It won't cost you much more, we are talking about like extra 10/$/ here. 320GB won't last for long. And don't use any wireless crap for gaming :/

Do you already have a kb, mouse and a monitor?

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 4:56pm

Looks like you almost know something about computers.

Gulrix, get a i5 2500k if possible and you really don't need a Z77 mobo. A 7750 will run BF3 but not very well (especially combined with that processor). If you can get a good last-gen graphics card for cheap somewhere, it'd probably be a better choice. 4GB of RAM is enough for gaming, but it doesn't hurt to get 8GB. If you're on a tight budget you could just get 4GB or 8GB of basic Kingston ValueRAM (or HyperX).

The power supply is fine for that card, but if you get a better one (especially a high-end one), you might have to upgrade. 600W PSU will be everything you need unless you're going to buy another card for Crossfire or buy a top-end dual-GPU card. 500W PSU will do just fine with most cards.

Get a 1TB HDD. It won't cost you much more, we are talking about like extra 10/$/ here. 320GB won't last for long. And don't use any wireless crap for gaming :/

Do you already have a kb, mouse and a monitor?

realy i know amd systems ill leave the intels to you. 500 watts doesnt leave room for much else it would be running at 500 watts or close to it most of the time and when its close to maxed out they dont tend to last long 850 leaves you plenty of room to either get a high end single card or dual mid range cards and not have your psu blow its 12v rail in 2 years due to being overloaded.
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube