Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:24pm

I don't even.

Although I did find it funny.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:26pm

Oh pheo, that was funny

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:41pm

Hi i'm Luriz. I'm no more than 15 years old (soon to be 16 though), but i like to think i am rather mature of my age.
I live in Denmark and i'm currently on my last year of ground school. I have been playing videos games since i got my PS2, and then i moved to the PS3. I would really like to get a PC, but right now i don't have the money. I enjoy Battlefield 3 a lot, it being the first game ever i have not been tired of after a year. That's pretty impressive considering how much more i have played tis game, compared to other games i have previously enjoyed. Also my english is probably not the best, considering it's not my first language, and i'm only 15 years old.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:45pm

Hi i'm Luriz. I'm no more than 15 years old (soon to be 16 though), but i like to think i am rather mature of my age.
I live in Denmark and i'm currently on my last year of ground school. I have been playing videos games since i got my PS2, and then i moved to the PS3. I would really like to get a PC, but right now i don't have the money. I enjoy Battlefield 3 a lot, it being the first game ever i have not been tired of after a year. That's pretty impressive considering how much more i have played tis game, compared to other games i have previously enjoyed. Also my english is probably not the best, considering it's not my first language, and i'm only 15 years old.

I may not be the youngest active Symthician? Lulsies.

And welcome, kind of :>

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 7:24am

I may not be the youngest active Symthician? Lulsies.

And welcome, kind of :>

I said 15? Oops, i obviously meant 28. Or something :3

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 1:55pm

WolfskinLux is ONLINE :P

Hi all,
I'm WolfskinLux (PS3), Portuguese living in Luxembourg, I'm currently 34 years old!!! :P Work for GOODYEAR TIRES (scheduler).
I speak: English; French and Portuguese.
I registered myself in this site to discover new friendships and discussions about Battlefield :)
Regards, (English-French-Portuguese)

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 2:14pm

Hi all,
I'm WolfskinLux (PS3), Portuguese living in Luxembourg, I'm currently 34 years old!!! :P Work for GOODYEAR TIRES (scheduler).
I registered myself in this site to discover new friendships and discussions about Battlefield :)

welcome to symthic. enjoy your stay and as always, look our for riesig.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 3:20pm

Hi all,

As timm said, welcome. Enjoy your stay :>

Also, there's another Portuguese user, Sun, although we haven't seen him lately, would be nice if he was.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 7:03pm

I'm Ragtag, 16. I enjoy playing infantry but you'll usually find me in some sort of vehicle, preferably a tank. Working to get a better PC but I will be more active from now to then than i have in the past few weeks.

Date of registration
: Jan 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 7:14pm

Hey i'm Jordy I live in Holland and i am 20 years old. I am currently studying website design, I love to play battlefield 3 on the PS3, my PSN is jordyb4life. I can't wait to make new friends and find new people to play with!

Who is "riesig"?