Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 2:03am

Lol jester.

You should meet new so called "god" Nick. Visit random thread page72 for more info.

And if you made a post with punctuation you'd get REP rape.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 2:11am

Lol jester.

You should meet new so called "god" Nick. Visit random thread page72 for more info.

And if you made a post with punctuation you'd get REP rape.
I Cant REP anymore ;(

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Date of registration
: Aug 18th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 2:57pm

Hello, my name is Freddboy. You may know of my father, Fred West...
Anyway, I also go by the IRL name of Rhys. I'm a 27 year ol lab technician in a steel works, and get to melt/burn/destroy stuff at an alarming pace.
I usually play a lot of Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3 and possibly Black Ops 2. (obviously when its released...) I play rugby in my spare time, and yes, I have pissed into several drinking containers and drunk it. What's a bit of piss between friends? I've also broken several body parts, and some ofy fingers wouldake Freddy Kruger wince.
Apart from all that, I'm yer avarage Welshman. Da bo, a cario mlaen gydar gwaith arbenig o dda at y seit hun.
That last sentence was Welsh BTW.
Always knee-deep in the dead...

Immortal Tombat

Ellipsis guys...

(285)

Date of registration
: Jun 1st 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 4:42pm

My name is Tom. I like Mortal Kombat and bad puns. I'm not sure if I'm immortal, I've only taken 2/3 tests, if I survive being shot then I'll be sure to let everyone know. I joined Symthic in June, after months of lurking, first being aware of the site when Sym was deciphering "The Great Suppression" patch in February, later released in March. I'm 18, live in England, the United Kingdom, born to a Welsh father and an Irish mother. I currently work as a Catering Assistant after declining my University offers, which I did to avoid spending 30,000 and 3 years studying what I was already bored of studying. I hope to join Her Majesty's Armed Forces by my 19th birthday.
I enjoy gaming, mainly playing PS3 for BF3 and 360 for Gears Of War, which I used to play competitively in the EU Team ladder (GameBattles). Although I hope to own a PC by the time BF4 arrives. I also like select sports, mainly Rugby and I am eagerly awaiting the Nov/Dec tests as well as the 2013 6 nations. I also like Tigers, Batman and 8 out of 10 cats.

Oh, and getting inebriated with friends, I enjoy that also.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:14pm

I'm Stan, 15. I don't play any of the games endorsed by this website, nor do I play any other competitive FPS, but I'm still going to take up your bandwidth.

I live in Singapore, a country that's not much bigger than the entirety of Skyrim. It smells like crap, the people are crap, the education system is crap, but the food's good. Overall I rate this country 10/10.

I don't have a favourite genre; but I really really dislike RTS and all its sub-genres, games that use the term "Angel" to describe any female protagonist, and games that eventually become part of the satanic ritual for new gaming PCs to see if they stay or go; although I do own the original Crysis.

I'm a horrible person and would probably hate most people here.

I love you.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:18pm

What the f was that LOL?
Ded.

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:19pm

Fun fact: Stan is a friend of mine :D

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:21pm

WHO ARE YOU

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:22pm

Well now it's getting weird, next thing you know he'll be spitting green goo all over the place...
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:22pm

I'm Stan, 15. I don't play any of the games endorsed by this website, nor do I play any other competitive FPS, but I'm still going to take up your bandwidth.

I live in Singapore, a country that's not much bigger than the entirety of Skyrim. It smells like crap, the people are crap, the education system is crap, but the food's good. Overall I rate this country 10/10.

I don't have a favourite genre; but I really really dislike RTS and all its sub-genres, games that use the term "Angel" to describe any female protagonist, and games that eventually become part of the satanic ritual for new gaming PCs to see if they stay or go; although I do own the original Crysis.

I'm a horrible person and would probably hate most people here.

I love you.

Well, you made me smile. I like you already.