Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 12:41pm

Welcome :D
Clean signature best signature

R3per_Inc

Unregistered

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 8:35pm

So after a long time i decided to sign up on this page.

I am from Germany, playing PC Games since Rebel Assault and Online since X -Wing vs Tie - Fighter. BF-series I started along with Bf2.

This Forum ist one of the last, where you can discuss normal about Battllefield and thats the reason why I finally signed up (after lurking your site since I got my copy of bf3)

I am sry for all spelling and grammar mistakes in this post and the one that will follow. :D

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 8:42pm

So after a long time i decided to sign up on this page.

I am from Germany, playing PC Games since Rebel Assault and Online since X -Wing vs Tie - Fighter. BF-series I started along with Bf2.

This Forum ist one of the last, where you can discuss normal about Battllefield and thats the reason why I finally signed up (after lurking your site since I got my copy of bf3)

I am sry for all spelling and grammar mistakes in this post and the one that will follow. :D

Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about the grammar mate, so long as we can understand what you are saying it's fine. :) Judging by this post it shouldn't be a problem.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 8:47pm

Welcome, R3per_Inc. :) This is a good forum to lurk, truth be told that's most of what I do.

Just realised I never did one of these, sorry all.
BF3 stats

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Nov 1st 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 1st 2013, 7:41pm

I apologize in advance if this becomes lengthy.

Hello Symthic! I first learned about Symthic when I saw it mentioned in one of Level Caps early BF3 videos, and began using the charts extensively during my early enjoyment of BF3. I love numbers and statistics, and felt that knowing the exact pull of weapons assisted with recoil compensation. Approximately 1 month ago I decided to browse for BF4 information and discovered the Symthic forums; herp-a-derp, I just assumed it was a one-man site with weapon charts :D . I'm joining in-case there's a rare moment that I can assist with "in-field testing." I'll most likely lurk the forums, posting occasionally. The site also has a very interesting theme and feel, it looks very refined.

The first online game I found really interesting was MAG; to enter the world of multi-player shooters with such a large player counts was an amazing experience, but the massive balance issues and wonky net code led to me moving on around the half-way point of its life cycle. I joined SVER. Bad Company introduced me to the Battlefield series not long after having my first experiences with COD. The sound, visual fidelity, and destruction introduced a sensory overload to my console shooter-noob brain. It was amazing. I played as a VSS Bush Wookie %90 of the time, loving every minute of it; looking back with that in-mind, that game had some balance issues 8). I avoided BC2 through a strange miracle know as Halo:Reach (*ahem* Armor Lock, Stickies, and the Needler.) I feel like these wildly different FPS games helped me develop the different skill sets required by more modern titles. I saw the BF3 Preview in an issue of Game Informer months later, and the rest is history.

Through some form of evil withcraft I was forced into a vacation which lasted until the last day of the BF3 Beta. I wasn't forced to wait terribly long; receiving the game as a Christmas gift. After achieving Colonel 15 months later, that Battlefield newness began to wear away. I still wasn't skilled in any vehicular warfare, and was frankly growing tired of the game. I then joined a casual clan known as Talon Strike Force, which really revived the game for me. It wasn't too long after joining that I went.....full blown stat whore. I didn't stat pad; but all of my in-game time was spent killing and leveling as efficiently as possible. SPM was my drug, and if it wasn't increasing, I wasn't happy. Thankfully I wasn't so obsessed that I became "that Metro player", and still enjoyed all the large vehicle maps on a daily bases. I began leaning heavily into Level Cap and Xfactor videos for information on how to win. MBTs became my vehicle of choice. I played for a few months with this "performance" mind set. After realizing that this kind of made me a jerk to play with, I attempted to find another goal for playing the game; this was realized by the "Mastery Challenge", where you acquire mastery tags for all weapons. This was completed 6 months ago (mostly, I haven't done all the pistol variations.) I also managed to become quite the MBT driver over the past year; I believe I've somewhere around 50 hours. Of all the tasks in BF3, shooting down air vehicles never grew old. It became one of my favorite parts of the game. My recent estimates put me around 200 shot down over my BF3 career. I've never fired a guided shell.

So, that's my story. I hit Col 100 at about 350 hours, and never play on non-DICE servers. I'm excited to see this community dissect all the new features of BF4.

On a side note: As my username implies, I'm heavily into airsoft and Mil-Sim. I do some tech work on AEGs, but possess limited knowledge regarding GBBs. My PSN is the same as my username (case sensitive). Send a PM my way if my friends list is full, or you want to talk airsoft.

My Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/sol…/381433144/ps3/

My Clan: http://talonstrikeforce.net/

Thanks for reading :thumbsup: .

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, November 1st 2013, 11:44pm

Hello Symthic!

Welcome to the forum. :)
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:56am

That font size. What's the deal.

Date of registration
: Oct 23rd 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 10:08pm

Introduction

Herro its NovelSiamang073 (xbox live) I'm the Badarse Recon that Kills people with the Knife/or defibs :D

I'm a jr at Lanphier high school

I hope to get into Welding Over at Midwest Technical Institute

I Also hope to surpass Nick 30075s M26 mass kills

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

N-note to self... d... do not use chloroform on oneself...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NovelS" (Nov 5th 2013, 10:21pm)

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

• "Nick 30075" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 10:17pm

Noverru posts something! Happiness!
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 10:32pm

Noverru posts something! Happiness!

Oi oi, Nick, this guy says he's hopes of surpassing your M26 killcount.

How come you're letting him live, shouldn't he get the same treatment as the /others/?

@NovelS

j/k, enjoy your stay and don't make uncle nick rage much, it's bad for his back pains :D
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.