Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:27pm

tell me about it. Can't wait till this part of my life is done and dusted.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:27pm

Oh, and my first ever PC game was Gothic (and I used all the cheats)

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:42pm

God Gothic is epic :D

Hello I'm Greenatacker mostly called green, 16 years of age, german PC gamer as well and I got here... uhh I don't even know how I got here, I'm just glad I am :D
My first (real) game must have been AoE2 or something like that, my first expirience with shooters was when a friend showed Half Life to me about 4 years back...
I'm playing on a DevilTech notebook witha GTX570M and an i7 with an amazing 17" screen.
All my gaming related nicks are Greenatacker, so you shouldn't have trouble finding me on either BLog or Steam.
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:48pm

The idea for this isn't totally plagiarised from a suggestion thread I made months ago.

Well;

My name is Oscar, I'm a 15 y.o. guy who lives in the Basque Country, Spain. I came here because I thought I'd join in the discussions and things.

I like playing videogames, watching Animes and a few select TV shows (*cough* Top Gear UK *cough*), reading various books and Mangas, cycling and playing football (known as soccer to those other inferior beings) and few other things. I'm also a quite sensitive guy (who would've thought) and like helping people, even if I'm making bad puns all day if the oportunity shows.

If you ever feel like playing some rounds with a building camper, add me on PSN (OscarPerezLijo) or if you want to talk/chat add me on Skype (oscarplm).

As for IRL I'm planning on studying something in the areas of coding or something, not exactly sure.

Oh and I'll totally abuse my powers on the private symthic chat on Skype, if you see me and I'm on my PC expect to get kicked around :P
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:51pm

Top Gear is best show.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:53pm

And cheapnub too :3

I'm dutch, 19 years old. Been an avid FPS-gamer for the last 7-8 years, still eager to learn. Still love the genre to the bone.
First ever FPS game: Wolfenstein <3 After that I used to play a game called 'WarRock' a lot.

I came here on symthic after lurking a while on the forums, and observing the statpage. Don't know why, but I've always been strangely attracted to the system behind the system (i.e. how do the mechanics in games works, how do weapons behave exactly, etcetera).
Sadly enough, I'm also stubborn as hell. I often analyze most data myself, and make conclusions of that myself. I'm generally closed to other's opinions on my own conclusions, unless they argumentate themselves in a valid manner. I know, bad habit :(

Also a great firearm-enthoushiast (even though we can't get too many different firearms at the shooting ranges here), and love old war stories of mah grandpa :3

I'm currently studying accountancy in the first year.

Offcourse, any PC-players are free to add me

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Nov 6th 2012, 9:02pm)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:53pm

Mmm, sounds like a good idea.

Hello guys! I'm ViperFTW and I hail from Newcastle (North of England). I'm trying desperately not to fuck up my A-Levels a second time, taking Chemistry, Physics and Geography.
I used to play on my PS2 a lot (Which is probably where my love of RPGs and JRPGs came from) before getting into PC gaming so I do tend to hop back on their once in a while. My first PC game was Quake Live followed closely by TF2 (Which I can't stand now) and Killing Floor about a month afterwards. Now I primarily play shooters such as Battlefield 3 but you can see by my library that my RPG roots are still very much there with me playing more and more shooter hybrids such as STALKER or Borderlands 2 and still liking a good old fashioned RPG such as Skyrim or Terraria :)
I like to think I'm quite a nice guy, fairly eccentric and definitely quick tempered but nice nevertheless. Regardless I'm always happy to help out :P

I got into that WAAAAY more than I should of :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 9:04pm

I'm Yugas. I post from time to time here and play PC. I'm 17 currently and from the United States. I'm a junior in highschool studying computer sciences with an interest in software/hardware engineering. I enjoy playing FPS/TPS, MMORPG, and Racing games with a constantly changing interest in game genres.

I play Assault and Recon usually as infantry, I love PDWs and all Bullpup weapons. My armor of choice is Mobile AA and MBTs. I'm not much for talking about myself so i'm going to end my post here, cya on the battlefield.

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 9:04pm

Hello guys! I'm ViperFTW and I hail from Newcastle (North of England). I'm trying desperately not to fuck up my A-Levels a second time, taking Chemistry, Physics and Geography.
I used to play on my PS2 a lot (Which is probably where my love of RPGs and JRPGs came from) before getting into PC gaming so I do tend to hop back on their once in a while. My first PC game was Quake Live followed closely by TF2 (Which I can't stand now) and Killing Floor about a month afterwards. Now I primarily play shooters such as Battlefield 3 but you can see by my library that my RPG roots are still very much there with me playing more and more shooter hybrids such as STALKER or Borderlands 2 and still liking a good old fashioned RPG such as Skyrim or Terraria :)
I like to think I'm quite a nice guy, fairly eccentric and definitely quick tempered but nice nevertheless. Regardless I'm always happy to help out :P

You forgot to add that you ALWAYS use an emoticon in your posts.

and Fred is back!!!! ive missed you!!

My intro is coming...

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 9:07pm

You forgot to add that you ALWAYS use an emoticon in your posts.

I can confirm that you're a nice guy :P