Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 5:02am

How? He did nothing direct. He never said anything bad about anyone, or did anything antagonistic in any way, shape, or form. What he did was harmless, and much more forgivable than saying something offensive or being agitating.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 5:03am

No matter how much you say you were a failure in life, I can probably point out someone who's worse.

I knew a guy who was beat up 2-3 times per week in middle school. Often, badly enough that he had to be taken home from school because he wasn't functional for the rest of the day.
I knew a guy who could recite everything he ever read in a book, but couldn't process a single thought well enough to make a full sentence to someone. When he did talk, he recited a line from a book. He didn't do well in school because he didn't care to read those books.
I knew a guy who started out 75+ pounds overweight at the start of high school. Everyone hated him because he was fat.

And how did they end up?
The first guy is now good friends with the people who bullied him. They've accepted that they're different from him and have helped him in return for him helping them. He did a fair amount of tutoring for them and they did a good amount of hooking him up with girls and keeping other guys off of him. He ended up as the head of their group.
The second guy now has regular 4+-hour long conversations with people he knows, spanning topics from world politics to his personal experiences to the subtleties he sees as beautiful in mathematics.
And the third guy? He was on the varsity soccer/football team for two years and one of their main defensive mids. He also ran cross-country, though went down in his last year due to an injury.

You may find yourself feeling bad now, but you have to maintain an idea for the future. Grab something important to you and hang on to it. Let that be the thing that keeps you going.

I don't say that idly. I went through a very dark period of my life (I was intermittently suicidally depressed for about a year and a half) and that was how I survived. Honestly, if I hadn't found some friends to hang on to, I'd probably be dead now--one of them stopped me in the act once.

My point is, we're your friends. Most people lie on the internet. They have good reason--it's a good icebreaker. If you're trying to get into a preexisting group, you need to find and occupy a particular niche.

And to be honest, the fact that you're up-front about this makes me feel like I can trust you more, honestly. It shows that you have a conscience and that any lie you make is going to nag at you until you tell the truth. It makes it impossible for you to consistently lie, which ends up making you more truthful.

This changes nothing about my opinion of you. You're a respected community member, and how you introduced yourself to the group doesn't change that.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 6:03am

Dice... You need to stop acting like your better than the rest of us. Because truth is, your not.

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 6:04am

No. I am not. I fail to see where I ever said I was.

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 6:08am

You never said you were (that I saw) but you act like it

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 6:15am

I act to my own code of ethics. I honour those that have my respect and would burn the world to the ground to save for those that are loyal. If anything I see myself as just another member of the crew. Not above it or below it. Just a member of it. But if someone does something to lose my respect then I remove from them that and the trust that goes with it. That's not me being better than anyone. If anything it is me being worse. Why? Because I have been burnt to many times in my lie from those I have trusted to trust someone twice. I do not care where I meet someone they only get one chance. This is who I am. Not better or worse than anyone else. Just me. If you think I am an ass than fine. I respect that you think that way.

Anyway this is so off topic now. If any of you have an issue with me PM me.

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 6:28am

I agree with Dice's last post. This thread isn't about him. Leave it to the PM's, please and thank you.

That being said....

As much as I enjoy coming here and having conversations with some of you, IDC who you are in real life because I don't have any interest in actually meeting someone from this site. The reason I'm that Fred, is because no matter who you are or what you do IRL. I didn't read & reply to your posts because you were some 1337 brit sniper or whatever. I enjoy conversing with you because you seem like a light-hearted person who actually listens to people and is always looking for help.

I'm sorry about your family, I can't say that I feel you because I never lost anyone close to me.... But I hope you read this comment and come back to good ol' Symthicia. (Yes, we are now a country)
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 10:18am

So when i first started reading this i was like: yea right.
Then i was like: your falling for this?
Then: wait what?
Now: im sad ;(

If someone is insecure on the internet that person must have some serious problems in real life.

Im really bad at writing good speetches, so ill just say, dont do anything stupid. I for one always liked fred for being funny and witty, not for being a sniper or UAV pilot.

i still cant beleive it.......... ;_;

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 10:36am

Yeah Fred, when i first heard that you had lied this whole time i was kinda pissed off and I thought you were a bit of a dick. However reading all these posts had made me realise that I don't really care about who you are i just think that you are a nice guy.

Also fred, at 16 years of age do you really have that fucking suave. sexy voice?
Oh and do you really like Oreos?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 10:50am

Soko, talk to us! You knew this earlier?