Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Gus Plus" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:25am

Happy Wars on Xbox

So, have any of y'all tried it? It's pleasantly addictive so far for me, with the exception that I get disconnected about 70% of the time when trying to start a quickmatch, so getting into a game can take a frustrating amount of time. That, and once you're in a match, your pitiful low-level team can and will be matched against very high-leveled folks with gear that makes it literally impossible to hurt them at your own low level.

The evenly-matched games can be a lot of fun. Too bad they aren't as frequent. Just a couple of days ago, most of my games were decided by time rather than taking the opponent's castle. Yesterday and today though, I only had one or two matches decided that way. And at least one of them was in co-op.

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 5:06am

I've seen half my FL playing it at different times, but I don't know what it is.

What is it? What do you do? What type of game is it? Is it an RTS?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 5:30am

It's a free-to-play cartoony chaotic mess. The general idea is each team spawns in a castle with a tower, and runs onto the field of battle to build towers which can be spawned on (just like territories in BF3). The team holding the most towers as time runs out wins, or the first team to successfully get into the other team's castle and tear down their big tower wins. You get items pretty much after every battle, and loot is the main way to actually make your character stronger. You can be either warrior (damage dealer with shield), cleric (support character with shield), or mage (big damage dealer from a distance but fragile). It's free, so try it out and see if you like it.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 5:31am

Basically what Talent said. I've never heard of it and have no idea what it is.

There's such a thing as a happy war?

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 5:54am

It's free, and pretty fun for some chaotic random non-serious action. Download it, do the tutorials (one for each class), and then do some co-op games to get a feel for it and rank up (co-op connects much more reliably for some reason).