Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:30pm

[Insert your grandma has way better pussy than your mother]

You have issues.

Anyway, Noctyrne's post made me realize music and maps are people, too, because they can be forgetful.

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 3:52pm

@NoctyrneSAGA
@Legion

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 12:13am

@Aenonar

Playing BL TPS and it CTDs. Annoyed, I load it back up and hand in the quest I was handing in before going to buy ammo. Game goes "Sorry for crashing Viper, please accept this as an apology!" and gives me an EDD1E :thumbsup:

Also-

@yugas42

Bosses (well 99% of them at least) will now respawn after the next patch, due for release on 24 March :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 12:56am

@Aenonar

Playing BL TPS and it CTDs. Annoyed, I load it back up and hand in the quest I was handing in before going to buy ammo. Game goes "Sorry for crashing Viper, please accept this as an apology!" and gives me an EDD1E :thumbsup:

Also-

@yugas42

Bosses (well 99% of them at least) will now respawn after the next patch, due for release on 24 March :)

Hardly 99% of them. They made about 10 of them respawn. Maybe more of the bosses respawn, but special enemies with legendary drops still need worked on. Oh right and about half the legendaries in the game have no drop table..

What made me smile today? On a Borderlands related note. I watched Admiral Bahroo do his 100k Twitch follower livestream. It lasted for 29 hours, and was hilarious.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 1:23am

@Aenonar

Also-

@yugas42

Hardly 99% of them. They made about 10 of them respawn. Maybe more of the bosses respawn, but special enemies with legendary drops still need worked on. Oh right and about half the legendaries in the game have no drop table..

Err...No. No, actually its all of them! The only few exceptions are for good reason: Odjurymir is/was an event enemy, Zarpaedon's arena meant she can never respawn once killed (although they've moved all her loot to the final boss) and Flame Knuckle (probably) can't respawn for the same reason as Zarp.
As for the loot pool thing: A lot has changed since you've last played, I'd wager. All legendary items can now be made in the Grinder including COMs, shields, grenades and Oz Kits, Iwajira had his drop rate returned to what it used to be (ie high as Hunturk on payday) and the respawning means farming for a grinder-made legendary shield/COM/grenade/Oz kit will be a lot easier due to their now being a reliable drop for legendary shields/COMs/grenades/Oz kits to grind down into new ones. Combine all that with Claptrap's DLC being announced at 3 times the size of Tiny Tina's in BL2 and Aurelia being the Earthly manifestation of fun and overpowered-ness, I'm seriously finding it hard to see what the problem is here bro :P

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:02am

@Aenonar

Also-

@yugas42

Err...No. No, actually its all of them! The only few exceptions are for good reason: Odjurymir is/was an event enemy, Zarpaedon's arena meant she can never respawn once killed (although they've moved all her loot to the final boss) and Flame Knuckle (probably) can't respawn for the same reason as Zarp.
As for the loot pool thing: A lot has changed since you've last played, I'd wager. All legendary items can now be made in the Grinder including COMs, shields, grenades and Oz Kits, Iwajira had his drop rate returned to what it used to be (ie high as Hunturk on payday) and the respawning means farming for a grinder-made legendary shield/COM/grenade/Oz kit will be a lot easier due to their now being a reliable drop for legendary shields/COMs/grenades/Oz kits to grind down into new ones. Combine all that with Claptrap's DLC being announced at 3 times the size of Tiny Tina's in BL2 and Aurelia being the Earthly manifestation of fun and overpowered-ness, I'm seriously finding it hard to see what the problem is here bro :P

Grinder is not actual drop locations. I was still playing when they added COM's and all that to the grinder. Still a very lazy excuse for a way to get items. They should've given them actual enemies to farm.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:56am

Started working on my metal PDW today. It came with the charging handle and fake bolt "broken," but after disassembling the upper receiver I found that it's just missing a C clip which after I find the dimensions on it (my polymer PDW has the same one so I removed it) I could find at any hardware store. Also: the previous owner already loosened the barrel tip, and it uses standard 14mm CCW threading! Already threw my amplifier on it because if my PDW is loud as is, it with the amp on is gonna turn some heads.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:51pm

Grinder is not actual drop locations. I was still playing when they added COM's and all that to the grinder. Still a very lazy excuse for a way to get items. They should've given them actual enemies to farm.

......Pfff, suit yourself then...

What made me smile today? Non-Stop is a fucking brilliant film!!! :thumbsup:

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 5:22pm

Went to a party last night where the theme was black jeans and white tees, and people drew shit on each other.

What made me smile? Waking up this morning, looking at my shirt and finding that someone had the presence of mind to write "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS"

Classic.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 9:58pm

Quoted

"JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS"

Classic.

ER-LURM-IN-ER-TY
CUNFURMED!!!

Also, it was last night but I went on a date for the first time in a while. It's been a few months and it was a nice change of pace. Really cute girl too. I am kinda skeptical, as she cheated on her last BF, but the story there is he was a prick...?
Meh. What happens, happens. Hopefully it'll be fun though.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.