Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 8:42pm

welp, going to gym these days, and i must say i already see results after just 2 sessions!
1:back is starting to get straightened.
2: phisical strenght ampering.
3:higher legs resistance(still can't do steps and other climb-emulator kind of equipment though,way too heavy to do those)
4:loss in fat.

i also don't feel too tired when i'm finished with it, and considering i'm starting to wake up at 9:00 every day, it is something to do to make time pass.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Oct 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:03pm

welp, going to gym these days, and i must say i already see results after just 2 sessions!
3:higher legs resistance(still can't do steps and other climb-emulator kind of equipment though,way too heavy to do those)

i also don't feel too tired when i'm finished with it, and considering i'm starting to wake up at 9:00 every day, it is something to do to make time pass.

Good for you!

Thing with working out is that you usually feel and see results early, but the tricky part is to keep doing it after couple of months when it takes more effort to improve even more.

So are you like just going to gym or doing other things as well?
Lime Neeson is a shämän

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:22pm

Good for you!

Thing with working out is that you usually feel and see results early, but the tricky part is to keep doing it after couple of months when it takes more effort to improve even more.

So are you like just going to gym or doing other things as well?

going to the gym 3 times a week for roughly 1.30/2 hours + sunday airsoft(4 hours on average,which is mostly walking on hard terrain)
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 12:56am

Done with the Phantom assigments and got the dog tag(s). Dunno if they all unlocked because found one box or all just appeared at once :shrug:. Why? Cuz buck the grinding and because Python is OP.
Now I just need three others with the tags. WeShouldStream is probably getting the dogtags so that leaves just two.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:01am

Done with the Phantom assigments and got the dog tag(s). Dunno if they all unlocked because found one box or all just appeared at once :shrug:. Why? Cuz buck the grinding and because Python is OP.
Now I just need three others with the tags. WeShouldStream is probably getting the dogtags so that leaves just two.

I have two black tags. I count as 2 people.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:08am

Took me too way too long to understand the joke here :v. What is that tag anyways?
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:11am

Took me too way too long to understand the joke here :v. What is that tag anyways?

It's not a joke. Someone wearing the black tags as right and left counts as two people.

The Dogtag you get for killing 200 people and getting 200 headshots with the bow.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:13am

@NoctyrneSAGA
Oooooh alright, didn't know that (then again I miss lots of stuff). Can you company us say, tomorrow to get the bow? Dunno when WeShouldStream is on tho.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:13am

@NoctyrneSAGA
Oooooh alright, didn't know that (then again I miss lots of stuff). Can you company us say, tomorrow to get the bow? Dunno when WeShouldStream is on tho.

No problem. I'll be on TS probably.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:16am

@NoctyrneSAGA

is scrub core [Hardcore]the best way to get the bow kills?
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.