Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 1:01am

Audi is making a 3-cylinder 1.0 liter turbo gasoline engine that put out 96 hp

There's a 1L Ford Focus with 125 HP.

If the Hellcat is only 65K, hot damn.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 2:20am

There's a 1L Ford Focus with 125 HP.

If the Hellcat is only 65K, hot damn.

Yeah, I saw that after, I think they are bringing it to the US soon. That 1.0 might not be bad for the city but, wouldn't last else where. The Hellcat is awesome but for practical driving I see no point in it. I would rather have a Subaru WRX/STI(if I could remove that wing) to drive daily(an AWD Ford Focus ST with that 2.7 L Ecoboost would be nice but they havn't done that...) The only other car I am considering is Caddy ATS V6 with AWD but that is way too expensive.

I still can't get over how that Hellcat sounds though, amazing. It is relatively cheap too, for what you get. I will probably see a few 2015 Hellcats soon enough, I live a few miles down the road from a drag strip.
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 3:50pm

Just a regular day at the office

Some nice benefits for some Vietnamese fishing working on some shitty dinghy.

That's a Swedish canoe D;

Some nice benefits for some Swedes sailing on a shitty canoe.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 6:02pm

Just a regular day at the office

Some nice benefits for some Vietnamese fishing working on some shitty dinghy.

That's a Swedish canoe D;

Some nice benefits for some Swedes sailing on a shitty canoe.

Swedish canoe best canoe D;

Not much sail on it either ;o

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 6:09pm

That canoe'er is in for some ear pain 8| .

It's pretty amazing that those drakens (from 1955) lasted in the Finnish air force until 2000.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 6:34pm

It's pretty amazing that those drakens (from 1955) lasted in the Finnish air force until 2000.
Unsurprising. Some countries around the world still have MiG-21's though (introduced in 1959), with India planning on retiring its Fishbeds in 2025.

Also: 2000th post. Hot damn.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CobaltRose" (Nov 19th 2014, 6:44pm)

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 7:56pm

Unsurprising. Some countries around the world still have MiG-21's though (introduced in 1959), with India planning on retiring its Fishbeds in 2025.

Yeah they were extremely good when they came out, same with Viggen, state of the art and would still have been awesome, but nope, everything turned into scrap like 2004 along with most of Swedens military... Fucking stupid politicians... No clue where the money went either.. Most things are short on money these days, even though they got so much money from scrapping the military...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 6:52pm

Yeah they were extremely good when they came out, same with Viggen, state of the art and would still have been awesome, but nope, everything turned into scrap like 2004 along with most of Swedens military... Fucking stupid politicians... No clue where the money went either.. Most things are short on money these days, even though they got so much money from scrapping the military...
yeah but sweden doesn't get into that much trouble. You don't need a large standing military if you're friendly with the most of the global community. If anything I'd like to see the US military start cutting back: scale back our standing numbers a bit, drop the F35 like the half-trillion-dollar paperweight it is, maybe pull out of a few military bases around the world. OFC the fucking hawks on Capitol Hill would have none of it, but hey: that $18 trillion deficit isn't gonna shrink itself, and military spending is the biggest draw we have.

In other news: Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
| Reuters

We need more popes like this guy in the future.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 8:39pm

yeah but sweden doesn't get into that much trouble. You don't need a large standing military if you're friendly with the most of the global community. If anything I'd like to see the US military start cutting back: scale back our standing numbers a bit, drop the F35 like the half-trillion-dollar paperweight it is, maybe pull out of a few military bases around the world. OFC the fucking hawks on Capitol Hill would have none of it, but hey: that $18 trillion deficit isn't gonna shrink itself, and military spending is the biggest draw we have.

In other news: Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
| Reuters

We need more popes like this guy in the future.

As much as I have felt critical towards the dirty deeds US has done in the past decades, I have to admit that at the moment I'm glad about the US military budget and the credibility is brings to the table. Sweden might not be getting into much of trouble but our neighbour is into big ass douchebaggery these days.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 9:19pm

Sweden might not be getting into much of trouble but our neighbour is into big ass douchebaggery these days.

They didn't 'lose' more Russian 'Submarines' did they? :pinch:

Does anyone remember The Simpsons predicted this? :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!