Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 2:28am

Figured out the hex code for the post background on a lucky guess.

Let the stealth snarks commence. :evil:
Lucky guess?

>View Page Source
>Open CSS Files

Why guess?
Because I didn't know how to do that? :whistling:
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:55am

F12, IIRC

Sent from phone.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:31pm

UCAV'd a Scout Heli, nothing unusual, then Haber tells me the guy is well pissed in chat so tell him "My UCAV only wanted a hug :3", rages intensifies until I UCAV his heli a second time, THIS time shit gets funny!
The guy goes on a massive triage about the UCAV uttering such gems as "I'm reported you for UCAV abuse" and "Did you know people who use the UCAV have small dick and other simpsons [sic], please consult you farmisist [sic] for more information" :D
Made me laugh quite a bit, especially "UCAV abuse", makes me think social services would come to my door the next day going "We're here about your UCAV, Mr Viper" :D

So what do I do through laughing so much? UCAV it again. Same two dudes. Think they stopped flying for most of the game after that :P

@Haber

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:34pm

UCAV'd a Scout Heli, nothing unusual, then Haber tells me the guy is well pissed in chat so tell him "My UCAV only wanted a hug :3", rages intensifies until I UCAV his heli a second time, THIS time shit gets funny!
The guy goes on a massive triage about the UCAV uttering such gems as "I'm reported you for UCAV abuse" and "Did you know people who use the UCAV have small dick and other simpsons [sic], please consult you farmisist [sic] for more information" :D
Made me laugh quite a bit, especially "UCAV abuse", makes me think social services would come to my door the next day going "We're here about your UCAV, Mr Viper" :D

So what do I do through laughing so much? UCAV it again. Same two dudes. Think they stopped flying for most of the game after that :P

@Haber

i normally am very against trolling and similarities,but if it leads to such quots,then it's a totally different thing.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:37pm

@Haber

i normally am very against trolling and similarities,but if it leads to such quots,then it's a totally different thing.

Dunno how it could be classed as 'Trolling'. I frequently UCAV helicopters, not my fault the same pair didn't take the hint and kept getting back in :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:44pm

I remember this one time I SRAW'ed this guys helis.

"nice shot"

Did it again:

"wow, you're good with that thing"

Again:

"ugh, really?"

Then I pulled off an insane shot all the way across paracel, must have been 10+ secs travel time on a full speed scout flying horizontally.

"Dude could you please let me fly my fucking chopper"

Hit him again.

He didn't get in the helicopter again.

:D
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 11:10pm

@ViperFTW

Did you hear about the Shetland Islands? If Scotland had become independent, they would've had a referendum applying to be independent, then applied to go back to the UK :D
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 11:44pm

@ViperFTW

Did you hear about the Shetland Islands? If Scotland had become independent, they would've had a referendum applying to be independent, then applied to go back to the UK :D
Also heard that the Orkney islands would have followed suit. (this kind of knowledge is why i stand next to the newspaper rack on my breaks at work :thumbsup: )
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 1:39am

How can small area like those islands vote for independence, is there a limit on area? Could the NJ/NY area vote to leave the union and become part of the Netherlands again?
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 1:47am

How can small area like those islands vote for independence, is there a limit on area? Could the NJ/NY area vote to leave the union and become part of the Netherlands again?

Don't know about those but Texas can just leave whenever it wants, some special deal when it joined

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again