Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 7:20pm

My dad is I guess what you'd call a connoisseur of sorts when it comes to wine, for his birthday this year I went to Target and got him a bottle of "Expensive Wine". Literally, the brand name was "expensive".

I think it was like $8 or something, had a screw cap instead of a cork, and I laughed so hard I couldn't resist. Wrapped it up all fancy and gave it to him under the premise that I looked far and wide to get something special no matter the cost. He opens it and looks at it and nearly split his sides laughing!

"It even has a screw cap?! That's high class!"
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 11:18pm

To find out that Viper, who I alway pictured as a distinguished member of the House of Lords, is actually, on TS, as common as muck. :D

On that wine topic, from my time in New Zealand, which has a selection of really fine wines, a lot actually have screw caps, cork is really uncommon to find on bottles there.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:23am

To find out that Viper, who I alway pictured as a distinguished member of the House of Lords, is actually, on TS, as common as muck. :D

Oh hey look, you posted something and I noticed it was from you!

I'm not entirely sure where you got the 'Distinguished member' idea from, I'm almost certain I'm as sweary on here as I am on TS. The me you get on here is like the me you get at work, all the things I really want to say I don't however the me you see on TS is about as much Viper as you can get without moving here and drinking Irn Bru on my bed with us. Filter goes off so I quite happily come out with almost every thought that crosses my mind and I'm usually singing along to some extremely loud music blasting into my headset as I play. Only time you'll ever see that change is if shit gets bad at which point I'll either swap into what Cl00n called "Match Mode" or, failing that, flip my shit and go on a 10 minute rant about why I'd love to see what would happen if that AWS was stuffed all the way up that guy-with-the-shitty-emblem's arse, barrel first, magazine attached :D

I'll not hide it if I don't need to, I couldn't give a fuck what people thing about me :P

Also we should play more, you seem cool :thumbsup:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:23am

@VincentNZ

What'd you think of me then?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:55am

@VincentNZ

What'd you think of me then?

You didn't make me smile...

:D

Na it was great fun on horrible maps, but I had a whole lot of trouble trying to distinguish you and Haber from the voices, especially with Viper ranting about shotguns all the time, I even had trouble telling who was Knetsch and I talked a bit to that guy before, that will take a bit of time to get used too. I am not used to speaking english a lot at the moment either and especially not with four people babbbling away with four different accents or dialects that confused me and often enough I could not understand a word that was being said. I remember Viper saying my name thrice and at some point I knew I had to reply something so I settled for: "Yeah" and hoped that sufficed. :D But half the time I just blanked out.

To add, I was so glad that Viper had a rather weak northern accent, him not being Scot and all. Otherwise my head would have been boiling.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:12am

the front page for the boston herald today. It depicted a rainbow with a lightning bolt in the background (story was about a couple of women who got zapped in Ipswich), and all I could think was "Thor supports gay rights" :D
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:07pm

I'm not entirely sure where you got the 'Distinguished member' idea from, I'm almost certain I'm as sweary on here as I am on TS. The me you get on here is like the me you get at work, all the things I really want to say I don't however the me you see on TS is about as much Viper as you can get without moving here and drinking Irn Bru on my bed with us. Filter goes off so I quite happily come out with almost every thought that crosses my mind and I'm usually singing along to some extremely loud music blasting into my headset as I play. Only time you'll ever see that change is if shit gets bad at which point I'll either swap into what Cl00n called "Match Mode" or, failing that, flip my shit and go on a 10 minute rant about why I'd love to see what would happen if that AWS was stuffed all the way up that guy-with-the-shitty-emblem's arse, barrel first, magazine attached :D

I'll not hide it if I don't need to, I couldn't give a fuck what people thing about me :P

This post contains about 5-10% of the profanity voice chat Viper would have used :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:48pm

This post contains about 5-10% of the profanity voice chat Viper would have used :>

Exactly, there is a distinct difference between the two Vipers. :D While he is really sophisticated and rarely profane in his posts, on TS it is an ongoing explicit litany about shotgun and AWS users as well as the XM25 inability to lock on anything below 15m. :D I loved it.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:21pm

FIGHTS FIGHTS FIGHTS DEAR LORD THE FIGHTS.

What made me smile today? I've been playing an excellent game with strong balancing against and with players trying to fight for their team.

ALSO THE FIGHTS, THEY WERE GOOD AND MANY.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:53pm

...the XM25 inability to lock on anything below 15m.

@ViperFTW
l2xm25 bro

:D
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!