Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, August 4th 2014, 2:02am

I attended my first true adult party last night, and I proved to the party-goers that I didn't need to be drinking to have fun. While, of course, they continued to pressure me, I stood my ground explained my reasoning, and I earned respect for holding true to my standards. Not to mention the girls there were impressed at my ability of self-control. ;) They were especially amazed that I never smoked in my entire lifetime (cigarettes, weed, etc.) and that I never drank a beer or any other alcoholic beverage pre-21 or post-21. It just goes to show, you don't need to be anyone else but yourself, and when people recognize you are the real deal you receive great respect and admiration in return. :)

I don't think I've ever cringed so viscerally from a post before, it makes me want to end all association with the forum.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

This post by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Monday, August 4th 2014, 3:17am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Monday, August 4th 2014, 8:52pm)

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, August 4th 2014, 4:01am

I'm just wondering what could be a "sober partying", would this be similar to going to a driving grand prix despite not enjoying cars but because you like to socialize?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, August 4th 2014, 4:06am

I'm just wondering what could be a "sober partying", would this be similar to going to a driving grand prix despite not enjoying cars but because you like to socialize? are desperate for people to talk to?

FTFY
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, August 4th 2014, 4:20am

Desperate for conversation may be a bit too strong of a expression, yearn for social-skills practices maybe?

Although I could agree with such assertion; my uninterest in drinking and some types of social interactions prevents me from partaking in such kind of ludic activities.

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, August 4th 2014, 5:15am

Getting high and drunk with friends is what a party is all about...

And maybe getting laid

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, August 4th 2014, 9:47am

Getting tipsy with friends is the best. People are missing out.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, August 4th 2014, 10:02am

QFT
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, August 4th 2014, 11:37am

So true. I don't believe that refusing drink makes you any 'purer' or better as a person; a pint or two is just good fun. There's no puke, no hangovers... Only downside is you can't drive.

Now, being even slightly tipsy when talking to women is a bad idea, but that is a different story.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,210)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, August 4th 2014, 11:40am

I actually did this first time in my life few days ago. They opened some expensive bottles of liquor so I couldn't really refuse tasting a bit. Not going to make it a habit but it really helps to take it easy in a group of people so why the heck not :D
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included