Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:49pm

I fell asleep on the bus going to school and then almost fell asleep again in literature LOL.

I was tired and didn't sleep properly because lolcarried a buttload of weight on my bag for half a day and my shoulders are fucked

I'll probably get home later today and fall asleep lol.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:53pm

Still smiling today after being able to dance with her, in her impromptu 18 roses. At school, in the middle of class.

And I'm the last guy! (Well, the last person is her dad, but you get my point)

:>
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:05pm

Uh?

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:07pm

yeah riesig no one knows what you are talking about
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:10pm

Riesig in love = Riesig doesn't make sense ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:13pm

Riesig, you can't be in love with an anime girl?

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:16pm

Riesig in love = Riesig doesn't make sense ?

I can grasp the concept, but the expression was average.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:45pm

18 Roses - Stuff done in a girls debut (18 birthday)

Quoted

The 18 roses signifies 18 special different men in your life like friends, relatives, including your annoying brother (if you have one), boyfriend or father. Each one will hand you a rose and dance with you one by one.

-Totally copy pasta'd

It's usually ordered around significance, last guy to dance with her was her dad.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:49pm

I'm hoping that a visit to the dentist this afternoon will make me smile, cos this botched root canal is really getting on my nerves. Mind you, gives me an excuse to keep popping pills, which makes me smile (from behind a veil of cloudy, half-reality)

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 3:13pm

Had one of the funniest walks back to house ever. We saw a really really fat teacher wearing a navy cadets uniform and i was like I think that's her role playing outfit etc and we carried on making jokes for a few minutes when my friend. Louis who is one of the funniest people I have ever met makes an especially funny one and I start laughing hysterically while pulling an apparently very funny laughing face. Louis takes one look at my face and just flops hysterically onto the floor in laughter, i see his response which makes everything funnier and I too collapse onto the floor crying with laughter. at this point a maths teacher walks past us takes one look and just shakes his head and walks on. Just before this i had taken a bite of the cookie i was eating and now I start choking on it which makes Louis laugh even harder. After about 30 seconds of complete hysteria we get our act together and continue making jokes on a variety of topics.

Then i make a joke which makes Louis start laughing again but he was in the process of eating a banana which pops out his mouth and fly's about a foot and a half. Seeing this i break into fits of laughter again while louis does the same. This was the highlight of my day.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3