Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 11:53am

@Cheapnub

I'd still love to see you tech XFactor, like seriously you set that up and I would PAY to watch it :)
...Obviously you'd win though, it'd still be awesome to watch :P

believe it or not, but I've offered him that before.

His response was something of the lines of "blahblah we pro clan blahblah we know what we do blahblah we interpret things the way pro-players do blahblah soooo no"
I believe that happened in the fg+HB best friends forever thread

Well wasn't he given the boot from his 'Pro Clan'? :P
Just sayin', good way to start that could be: "Sorry to hear you're leaving Rival, Xfactor...So about that one on one?" :D

Ah unless he thinks his "Pro interpretation" could help him win :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 11:55am

@Cheapnub

I'd still love to see you tech XFactor, like seriously you set that up and I would PAY to watch it :)
...Obviously you'd win though, it'd still be awesome to watch :P

believe it or not, but I've offered him that before.

His response was something of the lines of "blahblah we pro clan blahblah we know what we do blahblah we interpret things the way pro-players do blahblah soooo no"
I believe that happened in the fg+HB best friends forever thread

Well wasn't he given the boot from his 'Pro Clan'? :P
Just sayin', good way to start that could be: "Sorry to hear you're leaving Rival, Xfactor...So about that one on one?" :D

Ah unless he thinks his "Pro interpretation" could help him win :D

no offense bro, but to think that that wasn't just an excuse to not listen to us and keep on producing videos the easy (i.e: misinformational) way... :rolleyes:

Same with lvlcap, who blocked me from youtube when i educated him :rolleyes: it's just that x'ey does it the politically-correct way

edit: i just found an old youtube-message i sent him, that made him come on symthic to nope.avi in the fg+hb bff thread(Clicky)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Jun 3rd 2013, 12:01pm)

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:08pm

Where is xfactors post on F-Hbar thread?

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:10pm

Where is xfactors post on F-Hbar thread?

Foregrip and heavy barrel: Best friends forever
post #222

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:11pm

no offense bro, but to think that that wasn't just an excuse to not listen to us and keep on producing videos the easy (i.e: misinformational) way... :rolleyes:

An issue that has both amazed and pissed me off so much recently is that these guys have no clue on what "publishing" means. When information is published, it has a source OR when a source is not given, it is conceived by the publisher. Symthic publishes, e.g., weapon charts and acknowledges that the source is the game files. Here the source is both traceable and acknowledged.

X factor (1.) redistributes the information published (into an accessible form) by Symthic without acknowledging this (he could report the source and symthic address), (2.) re-uses copyrighted (!) figure material from Symthic again without acknowledging the party who actually produced the material, (3.) Does this to gain money without sharing it or having an agreement with the owner of the copyright (Curse?). I will not go into getting the facts wrong in addition.

SUGGESTION: All symthic charts could have a "symthic.com" watermark. What do you think? There could also be a "Terms of Use" section somewhere where re-publication of material is allowed if the user acknowledges the source with a web-link etc.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:11pm

I unscruscribed them all a couple of days ago ... I didn't watch their video anymore ... as I not play BF3 that much as well ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:13pm

SUGGESTION: All symthic charts could have a "symthic.com" watermark. What do you think? There could also be a "Terms of Use" section somewhere where re-publication of material is allowed if the user acknowledges the source with a web-link etc.

nah
symthic is made purely to help others, it's charity. Watermarks and stuff are of no use

this whole thing is only about good information, and partly about image. That's it

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:21pm

nah
symthic is made purely to help others, it's charity. Watermarks and stuff are of no use

this whole thing is only about good information, and partly about image. That's it

Ok, whatever :) .

Curse, however, already writes under "Intellectual Property Rights":

"Content on the Websites is provided for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Curse reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Websites and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Websites for any commercial purposes."

...they could sue 'em youtubers. They of course will not, but technically it would be possible for the videos published after the acquisition of Symthic by Curse.

EDIT: hmm, maybe not after all. At least now, I cannot find Symthic in the list of Curse websites.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:23pm

without the prior written consent of the respective owners

that's the whole thing, we WANT our info to be shared!

its just that it is massively disformed and raped through youtube, but we want it to be shared

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 12:25pm

without the prior written consent of the respective owners

that's the whole thing, we WANT our info to be shared!

its just that it is massively disformed and raped through youtube, but we want it to be shared

Yes. My point was that if YT'ers would report the source, their followers could come to symthic and get the facts right!