Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, March 25th 2013, 12:47pm

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

Some of us have jobs and such. Anyway, made me smile.

Also smiling about booking a flying trip to Mumbai. 4 days, Premium seats on the plane and a poolside room at the JW Marriot. BOOM. Top it all off with an evening at the Wankhede Stadium to watch the Mumbai Indians, and the most extravagant trip yet is coming together :)

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, March 25th 2013, 12:49pm

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

Some of us have jobs and such. Anyway, made me smile.

Also smiling about booking a flying trip to Mumbai. 4 days, Premium seats on the plane and a poolside room at the JW Marriot. BOOM. Top it all off with an evening at the Wankhede Stadium to watch the Mumbai Indians, and the most extravagant trip yet is coming together :)
I am only 72 :(

Wow nice, your company paid for it or are you just treating yourself?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:02pm

Bit of both. I'm doing some filming out in Mumbai, enough to keep the tax man happy that it's a work trip, but there will be a lot of pleasure :)

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:26pm

Bit of both. I'm doing some filming out in Mumbai, enough to keep the tax man happy that it's a work trip, but there will be a lot of pleasure :)
Aha fair enough, What do you do anyway?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:43pm

I work as a production manager in digital advertising. Generally manage the production of Digital Advertising for some pretty big brands, but I'm also the resident camera geek, hence getting to go to cool places when we need some footage for one of the big rebrands we also work on. I got me AAA back stage passes to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club on Friday to get some textural crowd visuals. Perks of the job I guess. And it certainly beats accountancy, where the only thing that would come close to a paid trip away, was the trip to MacDonalds at my lunch break on a stock check in Rotherham.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:46pm

I work as a production manager in digital advertising. Generally manage the production of Digital Advertising for some pretty big brands, but I'm also the resident camera geek, hence getting to go to cool places when we need some footage for one of the big rebrands we also work on. I got me AAA back stage passes to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club on Friday to get some textural crowd visuals. Perks of the job I guess. And it certainly beats accountancy, where the only thing that would come close to a paid trip away, was the trip to MacDonalds at my lunch break on a stock check in Rotherham.
Oh right cool. I have considered maybe going into advertising for a future career but never really knew what it brought with it.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Labby

(6,365)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:23pm

Decided to try CTF on PC.

No 16 or 24 player servers. Awesome.

Eventually join 48 player server with instant vehicle spawn (ugh) because it was one of the few populated CTF servers.

Find out I rather like Flat Map.

No one is allowed to complain that Flat Map doesn't have enough cover anymore. You just have to be creative.

The best part was when a random squadmate spawned on me while I was hiding in the warehouse. Him in chat: "what are you doing?! Stahp!"
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,880)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:27pm

Eventually join 48 player server with instant vehicle spawn (ugh) because it was one of the few populated CTF servers.

No one is allowed to complain that Flat Map doesn't have enough cover anymore. You just have to be creative.

The best part was when a random squadmate spawned on me while I was hiding in the warehouse. Him in chat: "what are you doing?! Stahp!"

We're allowed to complain because you have well over 175 Service Stars with the Scouts while we don't D:

I have 4 1/4 FFS :<

(PS: GG)
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:31pm

We're allowed to complain because you have well over 175 Service Stars with the Scouts while we don't D:

*181 :D

I was using the warehouse yesterday, just hover behind it and GM all the dirtbikes going to the flag :D

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,880)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:46pm

*181 :D

I was using the warehouse yesterday, just hover behind it and GM all the dirtbikes going to the flag :D

181, plus what he has on PC, that's why I said 'well over 175' :>

And well, it can work but honestly, Scouts feel so slow after being used to the Attack and Transport helicopters (specially the Venom, god that thing can achieve such an speed after a short dive...).

It's not like I can't fly them but not fly them.frequently enough to make the most out of them.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.