Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, January 4th 2013, 3:14pm

LOL. Nah I like HMV, its just a shop that isn't pret a manger, EAT., or McDonalds. Whyyyy do you want GAME to close???? Where I am i supposed to do summer work now???
I don't mind Pret a Manger or Maccy Ds, atleast in there they don't blast Justin Bieber at a volume that means you can't physically fucking think :D

And I dunno, I already mentioned Maccy Ds. Could do what I did and work in a library :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, January 4th 2013, 3:21pm

LOL. Nah I like HMV, its just a shop that isn't pret a manger, EAT., or McDonalds. Whyyyy do you want GAME to close???? Where I am i supposed to do summer work now???
I don't mind Pret a Manger or Maccy Ds, atleast in there they don't blast Justin Bieber at a volume that means you can't physically fucking think :D

And I dunno, I already mentioned Maccy Ds. Could do what I did and work in a library :)
but all the games.....
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 3:29pm

but all the games.....
What games?! The one in town has 300 copies of Modern Warfare 3 and full all else! :D

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 3:30pm

but all the games.....
What games?! The one in town has 300 copies of Modern Warfare 3 and full all else! :D
Really? the one that closed down near me had everything. Loads of PC games as well.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 4:57pm

but all the games.....
Really? the one that closed down near me had everything. Loads of PC games as well.

The HMV in town's definition of 'PC Games' is 'Farm Simulator' and 'World of Warcraft' :pinch:
Game does sell some stuff for PC gamers but its fairly limited, if I wanted the stuff they sell I could go buy it from a couple of second hand shops (CEX and That's Entertainment) for about 2 each! I bought the original Assassin's Creed and the Battlefield 1942 Collection from CEX for a Fiver! :)

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 4:58pm

but all the games.....

The HMV in town's definition of 'PC Games' is 'Farm Simulator' and 'World of Warcraft' :pinch:
Game does sell some stuff for PC gamers but its fairly limited, if I wanted the stuff they sell I could go buy it from a couple of second hand shops (CEX and That's Entertainment) for about 2 each! I bought the original Assassin's Creed and the Battlefield 1942 Collection from CEX for a Fiver! :)
yeaj CeX is really good.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 5:01pm

but all the games.....

yeaj CeX is really good.

Something we can both agree on right there :D

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 5:16pm

OT: was going through my BFBC stats and I knifed this 1 poor sod 8 times xD

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 10:15am

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 11:34am

This should appear in "What made you LOL today?" thread. :D
Si vis pacem, para bellum---If you want peace, prepare for war.