Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:46pm

Sleep disorder.
Useful for when a new video game comes out.

You want sleep disorders? My cousin is an insomniac and needs to knock himself out* to get anything vaguely close to rest :D

(* - Like with pills, he doesn't club himself with a cricket bat or anything :P )

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

• "ExProsiveGaming" has been banned

Date of registration
: Nov 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:48pm

Sleep disorder.

You want sleep disorders? My cousin is an insomniac and needs to knock himself out* to get anything vaguely close to rest :D

(* - Like with pills, he doesn't club himself with a cricket bat or anything :P )

That picture I made up in my head.. hilarious xD
ExProsiveGaming: Can I tell you something?
TheRussianBadger: Is it a secret?
TheRussianBadger: I really like secrets.
TheRussianBadger: Except when they have to do with erectile dysfunction.

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:49pm

I call for the creation of the AASC or the athemoe anti sleep comittee. Its sole purpose is to entertain athe and keep him awake during the long night shifts.

Sleep disorder.

Yeah my nephew also has to take sleeping pills.
And I do need my sleep, just not much.

• "ExProsiveGaming" has been banned

Date of registration
: Nov 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:53pm

I know that feel :/
Sometimes I go to sleep at midnight and stare at my watch when it's 5am.. I think the cause is stress tough.
ExProsiveGaming: Can I tell you something?
TheRussianBadger: Is it a secret?
TheRussianBadger: I really like secrets.
TheRussianBadger: Except when they have to do with erectile dysfunction.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:56pm

Sleep disorder.

I initially understood that as literally physically knocking himself out, I was like "lolwut, doesn't that do damage to teh body?"

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:57pm

ahaha yeah viper I got an image of you just punching him in the face repeatedly, then tucking him in and giving him a kiss xD
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, December 17th 2012, 9:55pm

Nothing -.- I need to study for 3 exams, all tomorrow. I should stop hanging around these forums. They're too addictive :pinch:

:3

Pull an all nighter, no sleep FTW.

Oooh I almost did that yesterday :| Slept for 3 hours. Can't do that again. I'll go study now.

I slept 3 and a half.

I can do with little sleep fine, I put on my 20% Tryhard pants for school. Heck, it probably isn't even 20%, more like 10-15%.

:>

And Xmas holidays in 4 days woooooo

Hah you're a grown up man :P No need for giant amounts of sleep. I'm 16, workout every day and need around 8-9 hours to grow and be concentrated for the next day.
I want to go to sleep but my parents are holding me off because they say if I sleep now, I won't be able to sleep tonight -.- Worst..feeling..ever.
You studied.. you want to sleep. yet you can't because your parents treat you like a pile of shit that can't control itself... yeah.. that made me smile today :|

Sir, I present to you the youngest active symthician, second to hunturk.

Me.

I'm 15 :3

And same as Athe, sleep disorder.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, December 17th 2012, 10:01pm

Nothing -.- I need to study for 3 exams, all tomorrow. I should stop hanging around these forums. They're too addictive :pinch:

Oooh I almost did that yesterday :| Slept for 3 hours. Can't do that again. I'll go study now.

I slept 3 and a half.

I can do with little sleep fine, I put on my 20% Tryhard pants for school. Heck, it probably isn't even 20%, more like 10-15%.

Hah you're a grown up man :P No need for giant amounts of sleep. I'm 16, workout every day and need around 8-9 hours to grow and be concentrated for the next day.
I want to go to sleep but my parents are holding me off because they say if I sleep now, I won't be able to sleep tonight -.- Worst..feeling..ever.
You studied.. you want to sleep. yet you can't because your parents treat you like a pile of shit that can't control itself... yeah.. that made me smile today :|

Me.

I promote Oscar in the AASC team :D

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, December 17th 2012, 10:03pm

I slept 3 and a half.

Me.

What is this team about (and what AASC stands for ?)
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, December 17th 2012, 10:05pm

I slept 3 and a half.

Me.

*yays*

Honestly, it's not rare seeing me post at late in the night, although I mostly lurk since I'm on other websites/YT/etc...
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.