Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 7:39pm

Always a good thing
I assume he was in hospital or is just old or something. I had a period where my Dad (Who's 76 this year) was in hospital for ages with a severe chest infection and every time the phone rang I almost burst into tears cos I thought it was the hospital ringing
Thankfully he made a full recovery, guy's probably the fittest 76 year old I've ever met

He's actually only 55. My mom woke me up at about 3 a.m. so I could help get him back into bed. I guess he had fainted, which never happens. The cause was a pill our dumbass of a doctor prescribed him. He didn't look well at all. He could barely speak and couldn't stand, so I was scared shitless. After getting him back into bed, my parents told me to go back to bed since I had school in the morning. I did so, hence why I wasn't sure if I was going to have a dad upon waking up.

Jesus. Glad he's alright :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 7:51pm

Sounds like an allergic shock from my very uneducated point of view.
I witnessed one of those when I was doing public service in the hospital.
Some doctor prescribes a drug that contains something the person is allergic too.

The woman in the hospital just blacked out during nightshift briefing while brushing her teeth and fell from her chair (she had something that made it hard for her to stand on her own).
Bed neighbour rings the "I need a nurse" bell (I bet she's glad she didn't pay for a private room).
I don't even remember if I went to check like I usually did or if one of the proper orderlies went for me, but next thing the alarm is going and we're trying to get her into bed so the emergency unit can get her to intensive treatment.
Thankfully she woke up pretty much right after we got her into bed and we could call off the guys from intensive.

It wasn't really scary but only because stuff happened pretty fast and the late shift nurses were all still there and it wasn't my problem if you know what I mean. I just helped to get her up from the ground.

But that stuff can get pretty dangerous. Your whole body basically shuts down. It's possible to stop breathing.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:38pm

Thanks, guys. :)

I failed to mention that the pill was an antibiotic and made his blood pressure drop insanely low, causing him to collapse.

Seriously, though. I fucking hate pills...and doctors. The only ones I'll take for the most part are pain relievers, and that's only when I'm having a really bad headache or such.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:42pm

Seriously, though. I fucking hate pills...and doctors. The only ones I'll take for the most part are pain relievers, and that's only when I'm having a really bad headache or such.
I'm totally with you on that one. All these movies and such have governments giving citizens poisoned pills if they don't like said citizen.I'ts only a matter of time before that actually starts happening if it isn't already. While I may be a little paranoid about that, I'd like to believe that if that happened I would still be alive :)

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:44pm

THIS MADE ME SMILE A WHOLE LOT 8o
I remember when I first got Call of Pripyat, I was very into the series by then and had the longest non-stop gaming session of my life when I got it. Mum and sister were out at some shitty party I didn't want to go to. I was alone, in the dark, snowing like fuck outside, pitch black, bottle of Irn Bru, 19 hours :D
Would I do it again? No. Would I do it again for S.T.A.L.K.E.R? Hell yeah :P

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:46pm

Thanks, guys. :)

I failed to mention that the pill was an antibiotic and made his blood pressure drop insanely low, causing him to collapse.

I don't like meds either, and it's always scary when a relative is in a situation like that. I, as others, am glad he's fine.

It like when my mom got a phone call and was like "um hello?" "..." And I ask "what's the matter?" She replied "dad's had a car accident"

My face was like D:

Thankfully he had minor injuries, stupid frozen road
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:48pm

Oh god that was hillarious :D

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:50pm

Oh god that was hillarious :D

Its like the best Christmas ever :)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:54pm

...Wrong S.T.A.L.K.E.R...
*Suicide*

Funnily enough, I've seen that film. Friend of mine dubbed it, very interesting actually...But still :pinch:

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 12:08pm

Had a perfect game yesterday on Talah Market (only 3 revives needed). So full of adrenaline I couldn't sleep after that ^^
Also made some new friends whilst getting there.

edit:
Also in another game yesterday:
Rush on Azadi Palace - Defending Team
Kit: Silenced l86, C4
Strategy: Flanking and Infiltration

Action-report:
Flanked the attackers crossing the street to the palace. Came in from behind and right. Saw about 10 enemies running over the street not more than 5-10 meters away from me. Instead of shooting them, I decided to run with them. Spotted enemy Tank on the place in front of the palace. Decided to destroy it. Tank was guarded by two engineers. I shot them (while still beeing less then 20 meters away from the enemy crowd completely exposed) and planted C4. Detonated C4 successfully and retreated into bushes.

Laughed my ass off and was happy until I realised FRAPS wasn't running...

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rizn-Nuke" (Dec 13th 2012, 12:20pm)